Clash Mini, SuperCell’s auto battler, is about to hit everyone’s smartphones and looks more interesting than ever. The Supercell title promises to be the killer application of the genre, offering one-on-one challenges with characteristics very similar to the various Auto Chess, Legends Of Runeterra, Dota Underlords and so on. If you want to download it in advance, we recommend that you take a look at our beta download guide. If you want to know what they are the best heroes of the game you are in the right place!
ATTENTION: Since the title does not yet have an Italian translation the names of the creatures within this guide will be in English.
Clash Mini | Tierlist best Mini and best Heroes
If you are already a lot of ferrati on Clash Mini and know its characters, here is a tierlist that without too many words tells you which are the best units (mini) ei best heroes of the game.
- S: Countess, Bowler, Electric Wizard, Spear Goblin
- A: Archer Queen, Archer, Giant Skeleton, Magic Archer, Mega Knight, Miner, Shield Maiden
- B: Battle Healer, Ice Wizard, Knight, Lumberjack, Monk, P.E.K.K.A, Wizard
- C: Barbarian King, Dart Goblin, Skeleton Guard, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Valkyrie
- D: Barbarian, Healing Ranger
Clash Mini | Complete list of Heroes and Units
If, on the other hand, you are not familiar with the game and are a beginner, you should know that Clash Mini (for the moment) contains 25 different units, divided between 6 heroes e 19 mini which you find listed below.
FULL LIST OF HEROES
- Barbarian King
- Shield Maiden
- Archer Queen
- Royal Champion (not available to everyone yet)
FULL MINI LIST
- Spear Goblin
- Mini PEKKA
- Healing Ranger
- Magic Archer
- Giant Skeleton
- Dart Goblin
- Prince (not yet available to everyone)
- Battle Healer
- Mega Knight
- Electro Wizard
Clash Mini | Best Heroes
Now that you know all the characters in the game, let’s go with describing which are the best heroes of Clash Mini through this tierlist and with an explanation on why these are the heroes to be preferred to others.
- S: Countess
- A: Archer Queen, Shield Maiden
- B: Monk
- C: Barbarian King
Clash Mini: the best Heroes and their skills
- Countess: By far the strongest hero in the game for several reasons: she is self-sufficient with healing, attacks quickly and is also able to teleport around making herself particularly threatening.
- Monk: Despite being penalized for its melee attack, its remarkable attack speed combined with its skill pool makes it a rather menacing creature without reaching the high power levels of the Shield Maiden.
- Shield Maiden: Particularly strong hero who is just penalized by being a hero who attacks and fights at close range. The skill park is particularly interesting while, if you have it at a high level, if coupled with a good defensive support it is able to make the difference between victory and defeat.
- Archer Queen: the Archer Queen is a hero who, at very low levels, is not particularly used but instead, at higher levels he is much more interesting because he brings with him different skills that can turn the course of a game.
- Barbarian King: The Barbarian King is the poorest of the various heroes present within Clash Mini for several reasons: first of all we find its skill park, anything but excellent and with few actually incisive skills; secondly, however, we find its close attack which, in a very ranged based meta like the current one, makes it not very effective and useful.
Clash Mini | Best Mini
Finally, here is also a reasoned ranking on who are the best minis in Clash Mini.
- S: Bowler, Electric Wizard, Spear Goblin
- A: Archer, Giant Skeleton, Magic Archer, Mega Knight, Miner
- B: Battle Healer, Ice Wizard, Knight, Lumberjack, P.E.K.K.A, Wizard
- C: Dart Goblin, Skeleton Guard, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Valkyrie
- D: Barbarian, Healing Ranger
Source: Tom's Hardware by www.tomshw.it.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Tom's Hardware by www.tomshw.it. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!