Christmas is a holiday of family well-being and time spent together. Enjoy it together with your children and make Christmas preparations fun. You can then remember baking cookies like this for several more Christmases. Trust your little ones and let them create original Christmas cookies. The children will certainly like to let their imaginations run wild, and you will then be able to enjoy delicious sweets together, the likes of which you have never had on the table before.
Can’t wait to nibble on the candy at the fairy tales this Christmas? Baking cookies is a Christmas classic that repeats itself every year. Maybe that’s why it will be nice to change your usual recipes a little. If you love Linz, try to liven it up a bit. Your children’s imagination and HARIBO Berries candies will help you do this.
Santa’s Reindeer Farm from Linz
Ingredients for approx. 30 line wheels:
plain flour 210 g
butter 140 g
powdered sugar 70 g
egg yolk 2 pcs
vanilla sugar 1 pc
lemon juice 1 tsp
sugar flour for rolling out the dough
1. Before you start preparing the dough, take all the ingredients out of the fridge, they should be at room temperature. Then sift the flour and powdered sugar using a fine sieve. Add butter, lemon juice, two egg yolks to the mixture and start processing.
2. When a crumb forms, tip the dough onto a rolling pin and continue kneading until it is completely smooth. But be careful that it doesn’t start to stick to the roll. When you have finished the dough, wrap it in foil and put it in the fridge to rest for at least an hour.
3. Take the dough out of the fridge and divide it into 3-4 smaller pieces and roll them out. It has to be cold enough for you to go smoothly. Roll out the dough into a not too thin sheet. While rolling, sprinkle it with sifted powdered sugar. No flour will be added to the dough, and thanks to this, the cookies will be beautifully soft after baking, not hard and without lumps. Bake the sliced rounds at 180 °C for about 10 minutes.
Ingredients for caramel:
granulated sugar 200 g
whipping cream 120 ml
butter 90 g
Ingredients for garnish:
Edible marker black
1. Pour sugar into a pan or pot and spread it evenly with a wooden spoon and sprinkle a little water. Attention – it must not swim, but it should be completely wet. Let the sugar dissolve over low heat. Do not interfere or interfere with the process in any way.
2. The sugar and water will gradually combine into a thick, clear syrup that will bubble. Wait until the bubbles disappear and the boiled sugar starts to turn golden. At this point, remove the caramel from the heat and stir in the butter. It’s worse at the beginning, but gradually the thick syrup will combine with the butter.
3. Then add the cream to the butter caramel and let it heat up again. Blend until you have a smooth, soft sauce. Then set aside and you can add flaky salt to taste.
4. Use the finished caramel in the upper part of the wheels to create antlers. You can also use it to glue HARIBO Berries candies to look like reindeer noses.
5. Make eyes out of the white marzipan, stick them on the liner wheels and use a black edible marker to make a dot on the marzipan as a pupil. Win with the shape of the reindeer, they don’t all have to look the same. You will see that you will have a lot of fun doing it.
TIP: You don’t just have to create reindeer. Using caramel, you can stick any HARIBO candies you fancy on the line wheels, which will be useful as decoration.
Source: Tyden.cz by www.tyden.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Tyden.cz by www.tyden.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!