June 22, 2021 – 07:40
Chonburi province found 335 new COVID-19 cases, the cumulative total is 6,628, Mueang Chonburi District, the most 2,130
On June 22, 2021, the Chon Buri Provincial Public Health Office (Public Health Office) Chon Buri reported 335 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total to 6,628, including Mueang Chon Buri district. The highest cumulative total was 2,130, followed by Bang Lamung District 1,983.
The details of the new COVID-19 cases are as follows:
1. Proactively inspect the new market cluster, Mueang Chonburi District, 233 cases
2. Proactively inspect 20 clusters of Sattahip Market
3. Foreign workers camp, Standard Performance Company Limited, Khao Khan Song Subdistrict, Sriracha District, 5 persons
4. Foreign Workers Camp, JWS Company, Sriracha District, 1 person
5. Voice career, meet a lot of people, 1 person
6. Touch the confirmed patient (Participating in a party) 4 persons
7. Touched with a confirmed patient (linked to Cluster Bang Sai) 1 case
8. Touch the confirmed patient
8.1 in 23 families
8.2 from 9 workplaces
9. Touch the confirmed patient (Which is under investigation) 19 cases
10. 19 cases are under investigation.
A total of 458 contact searches have been received today, an initial proactive search of 560, and are awaiting further proactive search reports for the new wave of COVID-19 outbreaks, starting from entertainment venues to families. to colleagues to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in eight establishments and three markets, five construction worker camps and three communities.
Asking for cooperation in the following markets
1. Traders or employees Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees. Do not eat close by.
2. not socializing
3. Sick must stop
4. Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5. Wear a mask all the time
6. When there is an infected person in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7. When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8. Not accepting foreign workers from risk areas
and asking for cooperation in the establishment Measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Do not eat together, do not socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Now there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok. The perimeter may have infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without us knowing Therefore, we strongly request that the measures be taken seriously. especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask at all times, try to leave the house less, stay apart, wash your hands often.
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test did not find the infection, but many cases were detected in the second time during the 14-day quarantine, Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further epidemic
Follow good content like this at
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/innnews.co.th
Twitter : https://twitter.com/innnews
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/INNNEWS_INN
Source: INN News by www.innnews.co.th.
*The article has been translated based on the content of INN News by www.innnews.co.th. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!