The partisan chard recipe uses white sauce to give texture to this dish. This is because the strong flavor of these green leaves overshadows any other. That is why in this preparation the partisan sauce originated in France during the 18th century is used. Although sauces as accompaniments to meat and vegetables date back to the 2nd century BC. C., they reached their maturity in contemporary French gastronomy. Currently there are endless similar accessories that serve as a dressing. This one that we see here is easy to replicate at home, with ingredients that we all have in our pantry.
This partisan chard recipe is very quick to prepare. In fact, this type of preparation can be completed in as little as 20 minutes. Best of all is the final result, which offers a lot of flavor and showiness. The ingredients of this recipe are very easy to obtain in any season. You can even buy frozen Swiss chard, practically ready to season.
Swiss chard is an important source of natural fiber. That is why its frequent intake is recommended for people who suffer from constipation. This green leaf stands out for its high content of vitamin K, which strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis. Next, we tell you how to prepare this recipe… Keep reading!
How to prepare the partisan chard recipe:
- Wash the chard well, remove the white stems and thick ribs.
- Chop the chard and reserve in a bowl.
- Boil water with salt, add the chard and cook for 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Peel the onion and garlic. Chop finely and fry in a pan with butter. Season.
- Place the chard in the pan and season with nutmeg and cumin. Mix well.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and fry in hot oil. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Put butter in a small pan and melt.
- Add the cream and milk to the melted butter. Mix to integrate these ingredients.
- Put the whole to the point of salt.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mix again.
- Place the chard on a tray, put the fried bread cubes on top and pour the sauce.
This simple and quick recipe to prepare is very colorful. It also provides a complete, nutritious meal to serve as an appetizer for an elegant dinner.
Source: okdiario.com by okdiario.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!