After a finale of a definitely “strange” year like 2020 for the Coronavirus emergency, the closures and the consequent market crisis, the new year opens in the sign of hope. The wait is for a return to normality, and for the consequent resumption of all activities, including the automotive market.
The renewed state incentives for 2021, which as usual, despite being exhausted, give priority to the most ecological cars: therefore, in order, small and economical petrol engines, hybrid engines of all types, and the electric ones as well. Therefore, the increasingly personalized purchase proposals continue, ranging from financing with maxi-installments to leasing and rental formulas even for individuals, with some innovations that could be able to make a difference.
January 2021 car offers
Strong discounts thanks to incentives
We saw in December the progressive exhaustion of state incentives: with the beginning of 2021 these are back, and therefore the discounts on the price list are significantly higher, because the public discount is added to that of the houses.
It is also true that to obtain the incentives it is necessary to scrape a ten-year car, which in any case excludes a trade-in, unlike last month’s offers.
Also for January, the discounts can consist of reductions in the initial cost, or in benefits that also include insurance or maintenance and warranty services. At this stage, the discount is for everyone: electric, hybrid and “traditional” thermal. Let’s see some examples:
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio: 12,100 euros discount
- Citroen C3 PureTech: about 5,000 euros discount
- Fiat 500: over 10,000 euro bonus
- Ford Fiesta Hybrid: approximately 7,000 euros discount; discounts go up to € 10,000 on the largest Fords
- Honda Jazz Hybrid: 4,000 euros discount
- Hyundai New Tucson Hybrid: 5,750 euros in benefits
- Jeep Renegade 4Xe: 9,000 euros of benefits
- Opel Grandland X: up to 9,500 euros in benefits
- Peugeot 108: 5,600 euros discount, which bring the price list to only 7,600 euros for the Active version
- Renault Clio Hybrid: about 5,500 euros discount
- Seat Leon hybrid: 6,341.74 euros discount for the formula without commitment
- Skoda Superb Wagon Plug-in Hybrid: 11,000 euros in benefits
- Suzuki Vitara Hybrid: 4,750 euros in Toronto
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid: about 5,000 euros in benefits
- Volkswagen ID.3: up to 10,100 euros discount
It should be noted that, having returned the state incentives with scrapping, the various “super-scrapping” autonomously proposed by the houses are less and less: among these remains, for example, the Hyundai Maxi Scrapping, an additional discount which, however, is not applied if it cannot be obtain the state eco-bonus.
Zero advance resists
The zero rate has practically disappeared from almost all the offers, but the zero advance continues, which in some cases can be a specific offer, and in others one of the possibilities of the normal financing formulas, such as the MyDrivePass system of smart.
Considering the prolongation of the emergency period, in addition to the zero advance, we would like to point out that some houses allow you to shift the payment for a few months, even up to a year later for the new electric 500. Here are some examples:
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio: zero advance, zero installments for six months
- Citroen C3 PureTech: anticipo zero
- Fiat Nuova 500: zero advance, payment after 360 days
- Ford Fiesta Hybrid: zero advance with Ford Hybrid Bonus
- Jeep Renegade 4Xe: anticipo zero con formula Jeep Miles
- Peugeot 108: there is an advance, but it is very low (1,570 euros)
- Seat Leon hybrid: zero advance
- Smart EQ ForTwo: financing available and configurable online even with zero down payment
Services included in the financing
If the message conveyed still focuses on the personalization of the offer, rather than on ecology, or on safety in a state of emergency, it is also true that homes continue to add useful services to obtain interesting savings.
There are, of course, leasing services for individuals, which allow the inclusion in the installment of almost all the main costs of the car: among these, one of the most current remains the BMW Why-Buy Evo system which, for example, on a 116d M Sport includes road tax, RCA insurance, maintenance, assistance and roadside assistance in the installment of 195 euros.
Even in traditional financing, however, some more services are often offered; some examples:
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio: theft and fire insurance
- Dacia Duster GPL: the installment of about 6 euros per day includes protected financing, pack service with three years theft and fire, one year driver insurance
- Ford Fiesta Hybrid: Protected Driving Insurance
- Honda Jazz Hybrid: 5 years warranty and roadside assistance
- Hyundai New Tucson Hybrid: various optional insurances, vouchers up to 1,500 euros if you already own a Hyundai in the family
- Opel Grandland X: Health protection for one year; Flexcare Base for 5 years or 75,000 km (Extended Warranty, Roadside Assistance, Fire and Theft), Protected Credit with loss of use
- Peugeot 108: 2-year contractual warranty plus 1-year extension with a limit of 45,000 km and scheduled routine maintenance 36 months / 45,000 km
- Renault Clio Hybrid: Secured financing, Pack service with three years theft and fire, one year driver insurance, 3 year warranty extension or 60,000 km
- Seat Leon hybrid: with Seat Without Commitment a 4-year warranty is included and the possibility of returning the car after the first month without penalty
- Suzuki Vitara Hybrid: 5-year warranty, 3-year fire and theft insurance
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid: various insurances and guarantees on request
It should be noted that the number of manufacturers that have added among the functions of the official website not only the possibility to request a quote online, but also to make a real reservation, both for specific versions for the web as in the case of the 15 Suzuki Preview swace, both for a whole range, for example with services:
- Jeep Book online
- Hyundai click to buy
- Volvo Stay Home for rental company cars
Attention now turns to how long the incentives can last, and above all to how useful they can be for a renewed market growth, in view of the arrival of new models and increasingly advanced technologies.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Motor1.com Italia – News by it.motor1.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!