Do you know that feeling when you buy a brand new phone and hold a box in your hand that is already designer in itself? Then you come home and finally take it out – the desired smartphone is finally yours! You peel off the film from the screen and go to the configuration of the new device. Cool? Well cool. But you can also do it differently and without obligation. And it’s just as cool – except that you don’t get the phone yourself.
How exactly does it work and what do you gain by choosing such a solution? Check the details – Phox will guide you through the phone rental process step by step.
How to save on replacing your smartphone with a new one?
It’s easy. By renting instead of buying. If you think about it a bit, you’ll notice that you’ve been using this solution for a long time. It’s just that not yet in the case of smartphones.
You certainly don’t rent movies or buy CDs today. Instead, you use streaming platforms. You can rent a phone on similar terms!
It is very easy!
- You choose the model you want to rent.
- If you want, you choose a favorable telecommunications offer with 5G, thanks to which you have PLN 10 cheaper.
- You wait a moment while we check your identity and payment capacity.
- You accept the contract, which you can terminate at any time without any difficulty.
- We send you the phone by courier or to a parcel locker – we act expressly!
- You pay regularly with a card – just like in popular streaming platforms. We charge the fee monthly – on the day the contract was signed.
And what if the rented smartphone or rental in general no longer suits you? Then you send the phone back – and we can say goodbye. Unless you want to rent a new, even better model.
Why is it worth betting on phone rental?
- You do not incur a large, one-time cost
Buying a new phone is a one-time expense of several thousand zlotys. To this you must add any costs of insurance or servicing the equipment.
Rent is an average cost of approx. PLN 200 per month. At the beginning, you also pay a fee of PLN 149 to renew and wipe your smartphone. However, you get a repair service once a year – no damage limit. What’s more, you are guaranteed a fixed price and conditions. This is very important in unstable times, the era of inflation and rising interest rates.
See the latest iPhone 14 from Phox with great prepaid plans!
You can also return the phone to us at any time – e.g. if your financial situation changes.
Not owning a phone doesn’t really appeal to you? You’re probably not surprised by the fact that you rent cars or scooters by the minute?
Why is smartphone rental eco-friendly? After you finish using a given model, the phone is refurbished by a professional company that specializes in it, not thrown away and then rented. It’s eco-friendly and just sensible. This solution also has more practical advantages – you don’t have to worry about selling your old smartphone or looking for a place for it in a drawer when you no longer use it.
- You don’t worry about repairs
PHOX gives you a phone with a whole package of services – including a repair service. If your glass breaks, you don’t have to look for a service on your own and cover the repair costs. The rental price of each device includes a maintenance service that you can use once a year. It covers both minor damage and major defects – provided that the damage was not caused during or after repair by an unauthorized person or repair point.
The point is that you only have to deal with the glamor of having the best gear. You leave shadows to us.
- You give us the phone when you want
Has your financial situation changed? Tired of your smartphone? Or maybe you don’t need it at all? Unlikely, but possible. However, the reasons are unimportant – what matters is that you can return the rented phone at any time. Just like you give up on a streaming platform when you’ve watched all the interesting movies or series.
- You choose a telecommunications offer – if you want
To fully use your smartphone, you need to purchase a telecommunications offer. Thanks to PHOX you can do it on very favorable terms. With us, you will pay PLN 10 less for the 5G offer!
Which model to choose?
How often do you part with your smartphone for more than a dozen or so minutes? Phox does this very rarely – and he’s not afraid to admit it. This is one of the reasons why he appreciates the freedom to choose the model and the ability to change it whenever he feels like it. You can too!
However, you definitely want to immediately bet on a phone that will meet your expectations to the maximum extent. Why waste time on half measures? You’re right. So what should you pay attention to when choosing a top smartphone?
- With your needs. Do you care about equipment with a brilliant camera? Or maybe a processor that will allow you to play the best games? You can easily find models that offer this. You can even rent smartphones that will give you access to all functions and parameters at the highest level.
- With your habits. If you like a certain brand and operating system, sticking with those habits is probably the best option.
- My taste. Let’s face it – many models of smartphones from the top shelf look great. Choose the one that fits you best in your hand and attracts attention at the same time.
Make good choices! But remember that with PHOX you can always change your mind.
Source: Komórkomania.pl – aktualności ze świata smartfonów i tabletów by komorkomania.pl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Komórkomania.pl – aktualności ze świata smartfonów i tabletów by komorkomania.pl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!