Cancellation of services that are deducted from your Etisalat mobile balance with a few simple steps
One of the easiest things that you can do by reading this article and knowing the right way to cancel the services that are deducted from your mobile Etisalat balance is one of the easiest things that you can do.
Cancellation of discounted services from your mobile phone from Etisalat
- You can cancel the deducted services from your Etisalat mobile balance by visiting the nearest Etisalat branch, and cancel the SMS or other services deducted from your balance.
- Or you can send a small text message with the letter “G” if the service is in Arabic, and if the service is available in English, the letter “U” must be sent to the unified service number.
The site provides you with more information about: Ways to cancel the Zain voicemail service
Cancellation of Sawa services
- Many people are looking for how to cancel the SAWA service and they can cancel the service by sending a text message with the unified service number, then sending it to the SAWA service number 900, after which the service will be stopped directly and quickly.
- You can cancel all Sawa services together by sending this code *900#.
- You can also send a text message that does not contain any text or in other words, a blank text message to 800828 and you will receive a message with all Sawa services, subscription method and cancellation method.
For more information, you can find more information about: How to cancel Mobily services and find out which services Mobily subscribed to?
Some services that can be canceled with codes
- The cancellation code for the Sawa Easynet service is 2001.
- For a Sawa message, the cancellation code is 3322.
- Sawa package cancellation code 6329, 5559 or 4149.
- The code to cancel the automatic renewal of the sawa package is 7609.
- The code for canceling the double Sawa offer is 5559.
- Sawa Internet 2009 Cancellation Code.
- The message cancellation code is 7779.
You can learn more about the method: To exit Zain services
How to cancel the deducted services from your Etisalat mobile if you subscribe to more than one service
If you have subscribed to more than one service at the same time and want to cancel one of them, you should follow these steps:
- If the service provided to you is in Arabic, send the letter “G”, this letter must be sent to the unified service number, then leave a blank and write the service subcode.
- If the service is provided in English, the letter “U” must be sent to the standardized service number, followed by a space followed by the service code.
The site recommends increasing access to more information about Zain Saudi Arabia’s customer service number and the most important services and packages.
- STC is one of the largest and most important Saudi companies that is characterized by a wonderful technical approach that serves customers all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in addition to providing a range of distinguished services to all its users.
- STC works to provide a distinguished set of innovative technological solutions in many different and different fields such as information services, digital media and communications.
- The company’s sole objective is to provide excellent communication services to the largest number of smartphone users.
- The company is constantly working on creating an outstanding set of modern methods that can address all technical issues faced by network users.
- The company takes limited steps to serve all members of the Saudi nation in addition to a specific plan aimed at developing all services in line with the current era.
- The Saudi Telecom Company (STC) was established on April 21, 1998 by Royal Decree No. 35 of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and was established in Cairo on September 9, 2002 by a decision of the Council of Ministers.
- The city of Riyadh is the headquarters of the Saudi Telecom Company.
- Until 2004, STC was the only company in Saudi Arabia that purchases all mobile and fixed-line services.
- After the company transferred some of its shares to Etihad Telecom, the company lost most of its acquisitions in the market.
- In April 2007, the monopoly on all fixed-line services ended after the owners of the Bahraini company Batelco won the second fixed-line license offered by the Saudi government.
- STC launched the first direct website for the 5G network after completing all its trials in May 2019, and this trial is the only and first in North Africa and the Middle East.
- STC went abroad with 25% of the profits of the Axis Group in Malaysia, which operates in the telecommunications field.
- The acquisition value of Axis Group is approximately $3.04 billion, as it is the parent company that operates several mobile networks in India, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- The Saudi Telecom Company acquired 26% of the profits of the third mobile phone in the Governorate of Kuwait, where the value of the acquisition amounted to about $924.6 million.
- In 2008, the company acquired 35% of the profits of all shareholders of Oger Communications in the United Arab Emirates, and this transaction was estimated at $2.85 billion.
- The Saudi Telecom Company also achieves various and varied profits in a number of regional and local companies and institutions, such as the Arabsat Satellite Communications Company that works in the field of satellite broadcasting, as well as the Arab Sea Pesticides Company that links the two countries of the Red Sea (Sudan – Saudi Arabia).
- The company also acquired 100% of all the services of Internet providers AllNet and Tejari Saudi Company.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) was a major partner in Uber with 8.8%, but the company sold these shares for $3.1 billion in exchange for the subscription in Careem, so the main output from the acquisition of STC is approximately $274 million.
- The company began investing $100 million in Careem in 2017.
- The shares of the Saudi Telecom Company in the Saudi stock market are estimated at about two billion shares, with the company’s capital amounting to 20 billion Saudi riyals.
- STC has received a credit rating given by the founder of Standard & Poor’s A and a rating from Moody’s for credit rating.
- The company has achieved a lot of successes and successes recently, including:
- The company won the King Abdulaziz Quality Award in 2008, given it by the Saudi Arabian Standards and Metrology Organization.
- The company won the Transparency Award for Saudi Joint Stock Companies in 2008, and the award was presented by BMG Financial Advisors.
- The company won the award for the best telecom company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2008, and the award was presented by Arabian Business magazine.
- The Saudi Telecom Company has received a credit rating of (A +) for the award given by the international agency Standard & Poor’s assigned to credit rating services.
- The company has obtained a credit rating of (A1) provided by Moody’s Agency for Credit Rating Services.
- The Saudi Telecom Company was able to occupy the eighth place among the largest fixed-line service providers in the world.
- The company managed to occupy the second place in the Asian continent by its market value.
In this article, we learned how to cancel deducted services from your mobile Etisalat balance, we showed some services that can be canceled with codes, we learned how to cancel deducted services from your mobile Etisalat balance if you subscribe to more than one service, and we provided an overview of the Saudi Telecom Company .
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!