Bureau Cube Partners from Belgrade is announcing a competition for 2 jobs as an architect. The application deadline is June 15, 2021.
The job involves working on the following jobs:
– Development of conceptual designs (IDP);
– Development of projects for building permits (PGD);
– Development of projects for execution (PZI);
– Performing design supervision;
– Management and coordination of design processes.
Conditions to be met by the candidate:
– Graduated from the Faculty of Architecture;
– Acquired the title of graduate / master engineer of architecture;
– High computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD);
– Desirable work experience (2 years).
– Job positions are advertised for Belgrade.
– Interested candidates can land their CV by e-mail: [email protected].
– The application deadline is 06/15/2021 years.
About the company:
Bureau Cube Partners consists of licensed graduate engineers of architecture and experts in the field of law, economics and portfolio management, modern experts with significant experience in relevant and reference projects in successfully completed business cycles.
The portfolio of this company includes projects such as: The building on the corner of Cara Dušana and Višnjićeva streets, Hotel Rubin in Kruševac, Skyline Belgrade and Reconstruction of SANU.
Bureau Cube Partners in numbers:
– 30 architects;
– 950,000 projected squares;
– 12 years of business;
– 250 designed facilities.
When you are already these…
Source: Gradnja by www.gradnja.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Gradnja by www.gradnja.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!