Bruno Gröning, the greatest healer in the world. “God is the transmitter, and man receives the healing power”
Bruno Gröning, known by some as the greatest human healer, was born
in Danzig / Oliva (now Gdansk, Poland), on March 31, 1906. He learned several trades and worked as a carpenter, electrician, postman, forklift in the factory or porter in the port.
In World War II, enlisted in the German army, he became a prisoner of the Russians. After the war he settled in West Germany. In 1949 he suddenly became known for healing a boy from Herford, abandoned by doctors. Subsequently, successful healings at the Traberhof, near Munich, made him known worldwide.
Bruno Gröning, the greatest healer in the world
The weather news reported the events
related to the “miracle doctor” and kept people in tension for months. Priests, doctors, journalists, lawyers, politicians and psychologists talked about him, and his healings were for some merciful gifts of a supreme power, for others charlatanry.
Despite the allegations, there is certainty: the reality of the healings was confirmed by the medical consultations performed! News of his magical healings spread throughout the world and sick people came with letters, prayers and offers. Tens of thousands of people with health problems have traveled to its places of activity.
It seemed the beginning of a revolution in medicine…
Bruno Gröning did not prescribe medicines to the sick, did not give them injections, did not resort to natural healing procedures, did not take money from the sick. Bruno Gröning simply healed instantly. His belief was: “I want to be just a guide for people, to show them the right way, the way to God.”
What is the “divine Heilstrom” and how does Bruno Gröning heal
According to the Polish healer, there is a higher power, which is the basis of everything that lives and can give healing. The man called her “Heilstrom
divine ”(“ divine power ”). His knowledge was intuitive, but extremely accurate. Through simple language (Groning had only five primary school classes), he managed to make it accessible to all people.
Miraculous spontaneous healings continue today through the “healing stream.” There are thousands of testimonies, mostly verified and documented based on the expertise of independent doctors or doctors from the Medical-Scientific Specialty Group (GSMŞ) of the Bruno Gröning Circle of Friends. By listening to and respecting his words and teachings,
people have recovered and are still recovering today, as in his lifetime!
In fact, how did Bruno Gröning heal?
- Through a proper position of the body, but also with a specific conception, one learns how to receive the “divine power”.
- This “healing current”, noticeable in the body, has the effect of healing, even in severe chronic and degenerative organic suffering.
- Healing takes place due to the energetic currents of “fine matter”, through the “healing current”.
- As an electrician, Gröning knew certain principles about how electricity flows and manifests in a circuit. And the human body is a complex circuit, connected to the even more complex circuit of nature.
- Bruno Gröning used to compare man with a car powered by a battery, because each man consumes energy for his operation and is then charged with the energy needed for consumption.
- He explained how each person can charge himself energetically.
- Faith in the good, as well as the desire to become healthy, is an essential condition.
- Man is surrounded by waves of healing, which he has nothing to do but record.
Bruno Gröning’s method of healing
For connection and charging with this energy, Gröning introduced a technique he called “einstellen”, which in German means “tuning”, “coupling”. What exactly is this method of healing?
1. The practice of this coupling is to sit upright, even in a chair, with your arms and legs crossed and your palms facing up.
2. It is very important that the back is straight and has no backrest, if possible.
3. The procedure also includes:
- focusing attention on the intention to receive Heilstrom, the healing divine energetic current; keeping in mind (carefully) the belief that healing is possible;
- focusing on the body, on the sensations and emotional feelings that are triggered by the healing energy.
4. To record the healing current, you must, as shown above, sit with your hands outstretched, your arms and legs must not be crossed, so as not to interrupt (short-circuit) the flow of healing current through the body.
5. Also, the thought of illness and worries prevents this harmonious flow of energy, because it produces tension and muscle tension.
Pain can occur when eliminating evil from the body
- When the healing current flows freely and unchecked through the body, it meets the organs attacked by the disease and begins to exert its healing action there.
- During this time, pain may occur, a sign of the healing process.
- Favorable conditions for this process are the positive nature of attitude and thoughts, lack of concern and care for the disease, optimism and confidence in the healing process, strong belief that there is no incurable disease, mental direction of energy, deep relaxation, correct position corporal.
“God is the transmitter, and man receives the healing power”
Bruno Gröning believed that there was no incurable disease, as evidenced by accounts of his “miraculous” healings.
Bruno Gröning died in Paris in 1959 at the age of 52. The autopsy doctor said he was completely burned inside, apparently from a spontaneous internal combustion. Many honest doctors who knew him said they had never heard of a healer like Bruno Gröning in Germany or any other country in the world.. However, it remained an enigma for medical science.
Bruno Gröning’s words on his bed of suffering are disturbing: “All people must die. I will die too. My body will be buried but I will not be dead. And if anyone calls me, I will come to him to help him further. And when the time comes, everyone will gain strength, help, and healing. ”
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!