DFSK is a completely new car brand in Sweden and has just launched an electric car – we have of course tested!
Hi Elias, where are you and what are you doing?
I am in Växjö and test drive cars from a completely new car brand in Sweden, namely Chinese DFSK. Two biogas hybrids and an electric car!
Exciting! What can you say about the electric car?
– It is called DFSK Seres 5 and is about the size of a Volvo XC40. The feeling of quality in the interior is actually quite okay, better choice of materials than, for example, the Kia e-Niro. However, the chairs leave a lot to be desired with few adjustment options. Premium feeling, however, on the “gear selector puck” that goes up from the instrument panel in Jaguar / Land Rover manner.
What is it like to drive then?
– Fairly dumb suspension and a bit loose steering but perfectly okay comfort. However, I am a little disappointed that it has rather weak regeneration. 163 horses is perfectly okay for most people. A little difficult to say anything about consumption, but it should be able to cover 329 kilometers according to WLTP. The battery pack is 53.61 kWh.
What about charging?
– Fast charging in up to 50 kW and an onboard charger of 3.3 kW single phase.
How much does it cost?
– It costs fully equipped SEK 459,900 before bonus, so it is not cheap. DFSK sees Kia e-Niro, Peugeot e-2008 and VW ID 3 as the biggest competitors. It can also be privately leased for two years, including 2,000 km per year, winter wheels and service for SEK 4,990 per month.
Did you find out anything else exciting during the test drive?
– Yes! Already during Q2 this year, DFSK Seres 5 starts to be sold, a slightly larger model that challenges the Tesla Model Y. And listen to the numbers: 0-100 in under 3.5 seconds, longer than 50 miles range, 90 kWh battery, a full 684 hp and a top speed of 250 km / h!
Jump, we look forward to it! Drive carefully home to Stockholm now.
– I’ll do that!
A complete test drive comes both here on the site and in the paper version of auto motor & sport. In addition to the electric car DFSK Seres 3, the biogas hybrids DFSK Fengon 5 and DFSK Fengon 580 will also be launched. Both cost SEK 399,900.
I can imagine one like this!
Source: Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!