Book an appointment for a health card in Kuwait
The country that allocates an appointment for the health card in Kuwait, especially the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health, is always trying to provide the best service to the citizen, and in light of what happened in the world of the Corona epidemic, countries are looking forward to the best methods that work to mitigate the impact of this epidemic, and from there the Ministry of Health started the card Health card to facilitate appointment booking, by pre-booking online via the Ministry of Health electronic portal, and here many people started asking about the steps of how to get a health card appointment and how to get a health card appointment, and here in this article we will explain and book a health card appointment. By scheduling health card in Kuwait, we are covering all matters related to this issue.
Online booking at the Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health is cooperating with the Ministry of Communications, noting that all services of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health will be through electronic pre-quarantine to protect the safety of everyone in light of the Corona virus epidemic in the country, and we call on our citizens to comply with the instructions we give the Ministry by pre-booking via the electronic platform and viewing this service. We do. All of the following:
- Government hospitals.
- Office of the Minister of Health.
- private hospitals.
- health centers.
- Health card renewal centers.
He urged everyone to adhere to health and preventive measures, especially covering the mouth and nose, wearing gloves, and adhering to the specified date to facilitate the completion of the procedures, stressing that any reviewer who does not receive a confirmed reservation (barcode) will not be allowed to enter.
Make an appointment to get a health card
The Ministry of Health explained the steps to be taken to schedule an appointment with the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior. The steps were as follows:
- First: Visit the “From Here” website of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health.
- Second: Click on General Services on the site, then click on Appointment Services.
- Third: Click on Book an Appointment and choose the service you want to book.
- Fourth: Enter all your information on the next page with complete accuracy and in the required fields.
- Fifth: Click Submit and wait for confirmation.
The Ministry of Interior stated that all citizens should follow these tips when going to the appointment:
- In the interest of everyone’s health safety, every citizen must abide by the deadline set for him without delay.
- Follow all of the safety measures below for the coronavirus:
- wearing a mask.
- social distance.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Avoid kissing.
- In case of any respiratory illness, do not go to hospitals or health centers when making an appointment for anyone.
- Any citizen who violates the safety instructions must leave the administration and renew a new appointment.
At the end of our article, we explained the date of the health card in Kuwait and explained the steps for obtaining an appointment, and we note to the readers that Ocean Encyclopedia is happy to answer your questions and comments and that you are fine.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!