It will be built on the most attractive location of the old part of Belgrade The line park is as long as 4.6 kilometers, announced Goran Vesić, Deputy Mayor of Belgrade.
The line park will stretch from the Concrete Hall to the SC “May 25 – Milan Gale Muškatorivić” (Photo: City of Belgrade)
– It will take us three years to complete the Line Park, because there are a number of illegal and legal buildings that we will have to remove, as well as the old railway tracks. When we finish the Line Park, we will have the only park in the world along the banks of rivers 4.6 kilometers long – said Vesić and added that he is proud of this project because it is the most important project for arranging public spaces.
Future appearance of the park (Photo: City of Belgrade)
– The arrangement of the first two units will be reported by the Public Utility Company “Zelenilo – Belgrade”. It is the area from the Concrete Hall, across the Nebojsa Tower to the SC “May 25 – Milan Gale Muskatirovic” and that part will start to be built at the beginning of next week. For the other eight units of the Line Park, the Investment Secretariat will announce a public procurement for the design and execution of works. I expect that in the summer months we will start with works in the other eight units – said Vesić.
A large part of the Line Park will be green areas (Photo: City of Belgrade)
He explained that the Line Park was designed by young local architects, which is why he is especially proud.
– Our architects did a great job designing the metro stations in Belgrade – said Vesić and explained that he did The line park is designed so that it has no permanent contents, but changeable in relation to time and time when events and cultural activities take place.
This is expected to be the only park in the world (Photo: City of Belgrade)
– There will also be sports activities, temporary commercial facilities, amphitheaters and over a hundred other facilities. We have also provided a parking space, and it is especially interesting that we will plant therapeutic plant species, which is very modern in the world – said the Deputy Mayor of Belgrade.
It will take three years to build the park (Photo: City of Belgrade)
– By arranging the Line Park, we get 4.6 kilometers of green areas. If we add to that that we are decided to declare Ada Huja a public green space, it is clear that we are investing in the green areas of our city – said Vesić.
In practice, there will be various sports, commercial and other facilities (Photo: City of Belgrade)
Source: Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!