Robotechnik SFS d.o.o. from Novi Sad is a company that provides industrial automation services and integration of robotic solutions in various areas of industry. Due to the increase in the volume of work, we are expanding our team and opening a position for the following position:
We expect from you…
- Secondary or higher education in the field of mechatronics, automation or electrical engineering
- Experience in robot programming (KUKA, ABB, FANUC, YASKAWA)
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (writing and communication)
- Commitment and willingness to learn and progress
- Willingness to work on projects throughout Serbia and abroad
- Knowledge of robot applications: welding, palletizing, material handling…
An additional plus is…
- Knowledge of software for offline programming and simulation (Roboguide, RoboDK, RobotStudio…)
- Basic knowledge of programmable logic controllers (Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi)
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (Profibus, Profinet)
- Knowledge of the German language
- Reading electrical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
We offer you…
- Advancement and professional development
- Work in a well-organized team
- The possibility of working from home
- Competitive pay
If you are interested in joining our successful team, we invite you to send your CV to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Application deadline: April 30, 2023
Source: Automatika.rs by www.automatika.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Automatika.rs by www.automatika.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!