The tests of the restyled version of the Audi Q5 and the Range Rover Evoque plug-in hybrid, the discovery of the very electric R5, the car services at home and a little ride in a Meyers-Manx Buggy, this is the summary of the TURBO broadcast on Sunday February 14, 2021.
Dominique Chapatte offers you a guided tour of the Automobilia exhibition dedicated exclusively to the old collection of Giuseppe Neri, friend of Enzo Ferrari, who was for 36 years the manager of the restaurant ” The little horse In Modena.
170 pieces are presented and retrace the emblematic history of the prancing horse brand. Another sale, also led by Artcurial, exhibits an exceptional collection of Aston Martin.
The table of contents :
- Test : Audi Q5 restyled, it is one of the best-selling models in the world which benefits from a mid-career restyling. Slight technical adjustments and a micro-hybridization which is generalized to the whole range.
- Novelty : Electric Renault R5 Prototype, the legendary Renault 5, modernized and very futuristic, returns to center stage with a 100% electric version. Luca De Meo, the new big boss of Renault, applies the recipe for the 500 which he authored during his presidency at the head of the Fiat Group.
- Conso : Home services, to avoid travel, individuals do not hesitate to call on companies that go directly to their homes, to equip their cars with snow tires, to have an overhaul or even to refuel.
- Unusual : Seen on the net, smiles and humor for our weekly column.
- Discovery : Buggy Meyers-Manx, it was an icon in California during the 60s, hippies, surfers, billionaires, all were fighting over it. This rustic and inexpensive nonconformist car at the time, was assembled on a Volkswagen Beetle base.
- Test : Range Rover Evoque PHEV, this model of unmissable success reveals a plug-in hybrid version for its 2nd generation. We tried it out in difficult conditions to reveal the strengths and weaknesses of the little British star.
And like every week, the automotive news.
Source: Turbo.fr – L'info en continu by www.turbo.fr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Turbo.fr – L'info en continu by www.turbo.fr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!