Appointed “Thanat Karnasuta” as the executive chairman. “Italian Thai” instead of “Premchai”, effective 2 Dec.
On December 8, 2021, reporters reported that Ijalian Thai Plc. Development (ITD) notified to the Stock Exchange of Thailand on December 1, 2021 Subject: Resignation of director Appointment of directors to replace directors who have resigned and the appointment of a person performing duties in place of the Executive Chairman, saying:
• The court ordered Premchai to be jailed for two years and six months, without parole, reducing his sentence for black panther hunting.
The Board of Directors meeting held on December 1, 2021 has important resolutions as follows:
1. Acknowledged the resignation of the Company’s director of Mr. Tawatchai Suthiprapha due to health reasons.
2. Approved the appointment of Mr. Wirat Kongmaneerat as a director to replace the term and position of Mr. Tawatchai. The remaining term of office will expire in 2024 (holding the position from May 2021 – 2024)
The current list of committees are as follows:
1. Mr. Phait Chakonbundit, Chairman of the Board
2. Mr. Premchai Karnasuta Director
3. Mrs. Nijaporn Charanachit Director
4. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pinyo Meechana Independent Director
5. Mr. William Lee St. Graf Independent Director
6. Mr. Piti Karnasuta Director
7. Mr. Taranit Karnasuta Director
8. Mr. Sai Wah Simon Sun Independent Director
9. Mr. Wirat Kongmaneerat Director
2. Approved the appointment of Mr. Taranis Kannasuta as a director Senior Executive Vice President and Executive Vice President to perform duties on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer in the event that the Chief Executive Officer is unable to perform duties for the management of the Company can be carried out continuously and efficiently
This is effective from December 2, 2021 onwards.
Reporters reported that Mr. Taranit is the youngest son of Mr. Premchai Karnasuta and has two siblings, Mr. Piti Karnasuta, who is the Senior Executive Vice President. and Ms. Prachaya Karnasuta is a senior executive vice president. and Executive Vice President Senior Executive Vice President, currently 32 years old, graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Engineering, Industrial Department, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
Previously served as Senior Executive Vice President and Assistant Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He is the son that Mr. Premchai trusts the most.
In which in 2019, Mr. Premchai had an interview with “Prachachat Business” said that the time to pass the business to the heirs must be time. But probably not today or tomorrow. What are you preparing for him now? As for who it is, it must be viewed as appropriate. But prepared, with children, now the youngest son (Thanat Kannasut) came to help with all the work. There are still professional engineers with us for a long time. have a chance But I’m still giving advice.
Read the original news: Tarnis Karnasuta was appointed Italian-Thai president instead of “Premchai”.
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!