- Apple has released another update to its iOS system for iPhone mobile phones
- It covers repairs, Apple’s new power bank and also brings ECGs to more regions
- In addition, an update to watchOS 7.6 and a new Safari for macOS have been released
The iOS 14.7 update for all iPhones with iOS 14 and higher mainly concerns fixes for a few minor bugs. These include re-adding the ability to share a playlist for Apple Music, or the fact that Dolby Atmos lossless audio files in Apple Music have stopped playing unexpectedly.
Apple iOS 14.7 and the new MagSafe power bank
The biggest news for the owners iPhones 12 however, there is complete support for wireless MagSafe powerbanku, which Apple introduced last week. It is tiny, connects to the back of the phone wirelessly with a magnet and has a capacity of 1,460 mAh. It can charge with a maximum power of 5 W and its price is CZK 2,890.
The update for iOS 14.7 was released on July 19 at 19:00 our time, it is available for iPhone SE 1st and 2nd generation, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max, iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max and of course also for iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. Installation package from Apple has something around 950 MB.
The iOS 14.7 update introduces the following changes:
- Podpora powerbanky MagSafe pro iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro a iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Timers in the HomePod can now be managed from the Home application
- Air quality information for Canada, France, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea, and Spain is now available in the Weather and Maps applications
- In the podcast library, you can choose to view all shows or just watched shows
- In the Music app, the Share playlist option was missing from the menu
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio files stopped playing unexpectedly
- In some cases, the battery replacement message disappeared after restarting some iPhone 11 models
- Braille lines may display invalid information when composing messages in Mail
Source: Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!