The Dark Phantom DP31 strikes a balance between efficient air circulation and a stylized look.
Best known as the case manufacturer, Antec has released a new mini-tower class Dark Phantom DP31 case. The micro-ATX-sized housing strikes a balance between good air circulation and a stylized appearance.
In the Dark Phantom DP31, of course, the first thing to focus on is the protruding front panel of the case. The front panel is half covered and half perforated in the hope of better air circulation. Nail-like protrusions intersect the perforated section and the same theme can also be found in the design of the covered part of the RGB decoration. The side panel of the housing is made of tempered glass and is held in place by magnets. The hinged window can be removed by lifting it first without removing a single screw.
The ventilation of the housing is provided by two 120/140 mm fan slots on the front panel, two 120 mm slots on the roof and one 120 mm slot on the rear panel. In addition, the power supply naturally gets its own air from the bottom of the case. However, on the radiator side, the support is not level, and the housing can only be mounted on the rear panel of a 120 mm radiator or on the front panel of a maximum of 240 mm radiator.
Technical features of Antec Dark Phantom DP31:
- Housing dimensions: 378 x 200 x 398 mm (Depth x Width x Height) (Side panel handle increases width by 1.2 mm), 2.9 kg
- Materials: Steel, Tempered glass, Plastic
- Motherboard support: mATX, ITX
- Front panel I / O: Power and lighting buttons, 1x USB-A 3.0, 2x USB-A 2.0, 3.5 mm microphone and headphone jacks
- Expansion card slots: 4
- Drive slots: 1 x 2.5 ”, 1 x 2.5” / 3.5 ”, 1 x 3.5”
- Fan locations:
- Front 2 x 120/140 mm
- On the ceiling 2 x 120 mm
- Takana 1 x 120 mm
- Radiator support:
- 120/140 240 mm at the front
- Rear 120 mm
- Maximum length of additional cards 275 mm with front fans or 300 mm without
- Processoricoolerin maximicorkeus 150 mm
- Maximum power supply length 175 mm with or without hard disks
The Antec Dark Phantom DP31 will go on sale immediately. In Finland it has been listed Price.fi price tracking only one Danish store with a price of EUR 73.61.
Source: io-tech.fi by www.io-tech.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of io-tech.fi by www.io-tech.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!