New Delhi. In today’s world of technology, we keep different types of files in our phones. On a daily basis, we also share these files with other people when needed. For this, there is a Bluetooth feature in Android phones, but it takes more time to share large files than this. In such a situation, we have to download third party sharing apps in our phone, which take extra space in the phone. In such a situation, on August 4, 2020, Google launched the Nearby Share feature for Android phones.
What is Nearby Share
Nearby Share is such a sharing feature present in Android phones that allows you to easily transfer files from one Android phone to another Android phone. It does not require any third party app. Just as Apple’s iPhone has the AirDrop sharing feature, Android phones have the Nearby Share feature. This feature works only on Android 6.0 and above operating system.
Also read – Large files can be transferred very easily in the phone, there will be no problem
turn on nearbuy share
- To turn on Nearby Share, first go to your phone’s settings and select Google.
- Then click on Device and Sharing. Here the option of Nearby Share will appear.
- Then click on Nearby Share and customize its settings. In this, you have to choose your Google account and device name. After customizing the settings, turn on Nearby Share.
File sharing with Nearby Share
- Tap the file you want to share, and then click the Share icon.
- Now click on Nearby Share from all the options.
- Now turn on Nearby Share on the device where you want to share the file. After this your phone will start searching for the nearest device.
- After the search is complete, click on the device name of the device on which you want to share the file.
- After this, accept the receive request on the device on which you want to share the file.
- After this file sharing will start and the file will be transferred in no time.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!