The Venezuelan cyclist Anderson Timoteo Paredes (Best PC Ecuador) has won the sixth stage of the 56th edition of the Vuelta al Tchira by Bicycle, a 129.3 kilometer day held this Friday between the Venezuelan towns of Santo Domingo and Casa del Father.
With a time of 4 hours, 13 minutes and 34 seconds, Paredes won alone in the arrival at Casa del Padre ahead of the Swiss Simon Pellaud (Androni Giocattoli-Sidermec), second at 43 seconds, and the Italian Alessandro Monaco (Bardiani -CSF-Faizan), third already at 4 minutes and 40 seconds.
Eight runners starred in the escape of the day, an adventure that had the approval of the peloton and had more than 8 minutes of rent on the main peloton. The group was losing units but Anderson Paredes managed to remain outstanding to take the victory.
The Venezuelan Roniel Campos (Atltico Venezuela), who regained the leader’s yellow jersey after a great offensive in the fifth stage, remained at the head of the individual general classification. The Spanish scar Sevilla (Medelln) remained second, 2 minutes and 31 seconds behind the leader.
The Return to Tchira continue this Saturday with the dispute of its seventh and penultimate stage, of 123.8 kilometers, which will take the peloton from the town of Bramón to Cerro El Cristo, in the town of Capacho Viejo.
More information coming soon.
1. Anderson Timoteo Paredes (VEN / Best PC Ecuador) – 4:13:34
2. Simon Pellaud (SUI / Androni Giocattoli-Sidermec) at 0:43
3. Alessandro Monaco (ITA/Bardiani-CSF-Faizan) a 4:39
4. Jos Alarcn (VEN / Deportivo Tchira) at 4:39
5. Yimmi Briceo (VEN / Venezuela Pas de Futuro) at 5:02
6. Henry Meneses (VEN / Deportivo Tchira) at 5:32
7. Danny Osorio (COL / Orgullo Paisa) at 5:38
8. SCAR SEVILLA (ESP/Medelln) a 6:05
9. Roniel Campos (VEN / Atltico Venezuela) at 6:05
10. Yurgen Ramrez (VEN / Venezuela Pas de Futuro) at 6:05
1. Roniel Campos (VEN / Atltico Venezuela)
2. SCAR SEVILLA (ESP/Medelln) a 2:31
Source: Es Ciclismo .com by www.esciclismo.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Es Ciclismo .com by www.esciclismo.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!