On April 15, the Randstad Employer Brand Research Event will be held online. The speakers will talk about job perception, employer brand and other topics. The organizers will present the results of the labor market research and announce the most attractive employers in Russia.
Ancor and Randstad invite to online HR conferenceEvgenia Hrisanfova
The program includes speeches and discussions on the following topics:
- the criteria by which employers are selected;
- trends in the world labor market;
- changing jobs in a changing world;
- employer brand for different job seekers and others.
Among the speakers:
- Sergey Salikov, CEO of Ancor;
- Rebecca Henderson, Executive Board Member, CEO of Global Business, Randstad Group;
- Elena Vitchak, Professor of Practice at the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management;
- Galina Goloshchapova, Head of the Human Resources and Organizational Development Department, Gazprom Neft;
- Marat Ismagulov, HR Director of Alfa-Bank;
- Stefan Teuchert, CEO of BMW Group Russia, and many others.
Representatives from Ancor and the Randstad Group will share key findings from Randstad Employer Brand Research. The research company Kantar interviewed more than 190 thousand respondents from 34 countries – among them there were about 14 thousand Russians.
As part of the Randstad Award, the organizers will announce the most attractive Russian employers.
Participation is free. Details and registration available link.
Cover photo: jossnat / Shutterstock
Source: Rusbase by rb.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Rusbase by rb.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!