An elderly man died of smoke poisoning in Kiskunlacháza

An elderly person died of smoke poisoning on Tuesday in Kiskunlacháza, the deputy spokesperson of the National Disaster Management Directorate told MTI.

An elderly man died of smoke poisoning in Kiskunlacháza

According to Imre Dóka, a fire broke out early Tuesday evening in a 100-square-meter family house in Kiskunlacháza, Pest County, Dózsa György út. In a twenty-square-meter bedroom in the building, the bed and its surroundings were on fire.

The firefighters brought one person out of the building, but his life could no longer be saved, he added.

The deputy spokesperson wrote: it cannot be ruled out that smoking in bed led to the fire, however, the circumstances will be clarified in the fire investigation procedure.

Source: Propeller – Saját anyagok by

*The article has been translated based on the content of Propeller – Saját anyagok by If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!