AMD has released the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.2 WHQL graphics driver package. The new software includes support for Diablo IV.
The new driver also optimizes the performance of Microsoft Olive DirectML and the Stable Diffusion 1.5 platform. This optimization can double performance on average when using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.5.2 on an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card compared to the previous driver version 23.5.1.
List of known issues:
- high idle power consumption of Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards when using some monitors that support high resolution and high refresh rates;
- Performance of some games or VR applications may not be as expected on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
- When playing RuneScape on Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics cards, the application may intermittently crash.
- Application crashes or driver timeouts may occur when playing AV1 video content using DaVinci Resolve Studio.
- Intermittent stuttering may occur after switching windows while playing Nioh 2 on Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics cards.
You can download Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.2 WHQL driver from AMD official website or through the Radeon graphics management application.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.
Source: 3DNews – все новости сайта by 3dnews.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of 3DNews – все новости сайта by 3dnews.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!