Alrik has gone to the beautiful city of Ghent in Belgium to test drive the new electric car Volvo C40 Recharge manufactured there.
Hi Alrik, where are you somewhere?
– In Belgium, we are going to Volvo’s factory in Ghent where the Volvo C40 Recharge is being built. It is going to be fun.
Tell me something that surprises with the car?
– There I absolutely bite. It’s just like a Volvo XC40 Recharge, but with a different stern. A nice electric car. Technically, nothing has happened. But it is Volvo’s first model that is only electrically powered, which is only available with an electric driveline.
What are the three best things about the car?
– The sound comfort is really good, it goes quietly, especially the tire noise is low. It is of course fast, for five seconds at 100 km / h. Number three must be the design, it looks better in reality than in some pictures, both sporty and stable, in a rather unusual way. Stylish taillights. Maybe a little narrow in relation to the height?
Thanks, and the three worst?
– I lack adjustable suspension, it is a bit stiff and nodded in the longitudinal direction when driving over larger irregularities while it feels hard over short sharp joints.
– Then the price is high, private leasing from SEK 7,790, I think it’s in the coolest team. If you want to buy, it starts at SEK 689,900.
– Number three on that list must be the spaces, or they are probably as they should be, because if you want a more spacious car, the XC40 is much better. This should be a sporty SUV coupe for those who do not need so much space, and it fixes it perfectly. Maybe it’s that the car does not feel new, it does not add any new exciting solutions, neither technically nor in the interior.
What is it like to drive and what do you think of the new all season tires? How does it stand up to the competition, and how many will Volvo sell, will there be momentum in Volvo’s electric car sales now?
– Good questions, I save them for the test drive that will be in the next issue of Recharge and of course also on the site for our premium readers.
Source: Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!