A 30-year-old man has put his life in danger after consume an infusion of hallucinogenic mushrooms. It was his family who found him disoriented and took him to the hospital. He was vomiting blood and suffering from diarrhea and nausea.
In the medical report published in Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry it is detailed that the young American a hallucinogenic mushroom tea was injected into a vein that caused a life-threatening infection which in turn made the mushrooms will grow in his blood.
The man, 30, boiled hallucinogenic mushrooms in water and took the infusion intravenously. This made him vomit blood and caused diarrhea and nausea. By the time he arrived at the hospital, several of his organs had begun to fail.
He spent several days in the FIA. You were diagnosed with a bacterial and fungal infection in the blood laying the mushrooms that had been injected. He’s been treated with antibiotics and antifungals and is now out of danger.
His family, who found him disoriented and took him to the hospital, have explained that he suffers from bipolarity and that had stopped taking opioids. He was trying psychedelic drugs, which he had heard about well.
Doctors have only found documentation from 1985 of two similar cases.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Telecinco – Noticias de última hora, realities y series by www.telecinco.es. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!