New Delhi. Health Tips: Water is found in most parts of the human body. According to research, a person can live without food for 15 days but without water he will die on the fifth day.
According to a scientist, if there is a lack of even 1% of water in the body, then you start feeling thirsty. When this reduction reaches 5%, then the nerves of the body start pulling and the stamina starts decreasing. When this deficiency reaches 10%, then the person becomes unconscious and if there is a lack of 20% water in the body, the person can also die. So give it in the body from time to time.
About 70 percent of our body is water. Water affects every part of our body. It helps in taking out the toxins in our body as well as delivering nutrients and oxygen to the cells. Let us know how much water we should drink.
- We should drink at least 5 to 8 liters of water throughout the day. By the way, the amount of water depends on our age, size, diet, stress and work, if you are more physically active or you sweat more then you should drink more water.
- By drinking enough water, the metabolism of the body remains good, which helps your digestion properly. By drinking water, fat does not accumulate in the body. Water helps in transporting nutrients to different parts of the body. Also, by drinking water, you can remove yourself from the habit of overeating.
- Drinking water every morning keeps the digestive system healthy and prevents stomach related problems like constipation.
- Drinking water at the wrong time, in the wrong way and in the wrong amount can cause stomach ache, digestion problems. Problems like diabetes, blood pressure, headache, heaviness, kidney problems and lethargy can also occur. According to everyone’s body, the need of water may be different for everyone, but it is very important to know the right way to drink water so that you do not fall ill.
- Lack of water in the body can be due to many reasons. Generally, dehydration is caused by being in the heat for a long time and not drinking enough water during that time. So keep drinking water from time to time.
- Exercising for a long time, frequent urination, high fever, frequent diarrhea and some other diseases can also cause dehydration in the body.
- According to a research, 90% of the cases of headache are due to lack of water in the body, so drink 9 to 10 glasses of water.
- Water flushes out the toxic substances from the body. Due to which the body’s immunity increases and weight is controlled and the immunity system is strengthened.
- Water plays an important role in removing lethargy. If you are feeling tired, drink water. Due to this, more red blood cells in the blood get more oxygen and provide energy.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!