Apple just unveiled at its WWDC 21 conference iOS 15, the new iPhone operating system it is here and it is loaded with important news. We have new apps, new privacy settings and many more exciting news that we are looking forward to trying.
What’s new in iOS 15
The Apple conference
FaceTime is one of the apps that introduces the most news, these are the main ones:
- Spatial Audio: video calls will sound as if we were in the same room, much more natural.
- Voice Isolation: Using artificial intelligence, the background noise is reduced so that you hear and be heard much better.
- Grid View – A great way to see all your contacts at once.
- Portrait mode
- FaceTime link: send a link to a FaceTime call with the exact time the conference will start, being able to start the conference from any web browser.
- Share Play: you can add music or watch series and share your device screen easily, even send the content to other devices while you are still in the video call
The second redesigned app that Apple has shown is Messages, one of the ones that we are going to use the most. One of the novelties is the app redesignespecially when sharing photos. When sending photos we have a new design in the form of uploads to be able to see all the photos easily.
Article in development …
Source: iPadizate by www.ipadizate.es.
*The article has been translated based on the content of iPadizate by www.ipadizate.es. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!