Doctor Mihail Pautov explained how excess sugar ends up wreaking havoc in the body and emphasizes that fructose has a pro-inflammatory impact 10 times greater than glucose.
This is why it is not good to drink fresh oranges on an empty stomach, despite the fact that oranges are healthy.
“Sometimes I rage when I tell people that a fresh orange, especially on an empty stomach, is harmful; because they answer me: “well, doctor, that one has fructose, not glucose”;
You might also be interested in: How to get rid of condensation on windows. Tricks for…
Well, here’s the recap:
1. an orange has approximately 25% glucose, 25% fructose + 50% sucrose (that is, kitchen sugar – the white one, exactly the same – which is also made of glucose + fructose)
2. when you eat the whole orange – you also eat a lot of fiber that will slow down the absorption of sugars
3. when you eat it whole, eat 1, not 3-4
How does excess sugar harm you?
I mean a fresh orange, or a cake, or concentrated sugar throughout the day?
1. Your blood sugar (i.e. glucose concentration) increases quickly, BUT also “fructimie” – the concentration of fructose in the blood, which we still do not measure
You might also be interested in: Alexandru Rafila: Viruses are not treated with antibiotics…
2. your cell, which makes energy, through the mitochondria, fills up with this “gasoline” and tires it out / stores it, without burning it
3. excess blood sugar produces many free radicals – which are basically bandits that roam the body and stab anything they catch
4. too much glucose hits everything in its way and “glycation” occurs – just as sweet juice spilled on the table becomes sticky – in the same way every cell becomes sticky and ages prematurely, constantly, daily
You might also be interested in: Doctor: Life lived under pressure is not a plus but a minus…
Your body fights everything you do to it
This whole process leads to chronic inflammation (also caused by alcohol, tobacco, processed food, sedentary lifestyle, pollution, stress). Your body fights everything you do to it; On the outside, you may have a redder, more inflamed face, bags under your eyes, you are more tired; and inside your body runs towards rapid aging.
Worldwide, 3 out of 5 people die from diseases caused mainly by chronic inflammation, such as stroke, chronic respiratory diseases, heart disorders, cancer, obesity and diabetes.
You might also be interested in: Bad-smelling flatulence. What does the smell of gas indicate…
Be on the good side of the statistics; and the easiest way to do it now is to limit these sugars or eat them correctly, in the correct order and quantity + burning them, when we exaggerate. Let’s call it: metabolic health”, wrote Dr. Mihail Pautov on Facebook.
The information presented in this website is informative and does not replace the medical diagnosis or the product leaflet. Any decision regarding your health should only be made after consulting your doctor.
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!