Bahrain has suspended all mosque-based events and public gatherings for the next two weeks.
The directive will take effect on Thursday (February 11). Bahrain’s state news agency BNA said in a statement.
A limited number of people will attend Friday prayers, the report said. In addition, Friday’s speech will be broadcast live online from the Ahmed Al Fateh Islamic Center.
Bahrain’s Ministry of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowments announced a two-week temporary closure of mosques in the country under the direction of national medical experts on corona.
On Tuesday (February 9th), Saudi Arabia temporarily closed 10 mosques to prevent corona infection.
So far, 1,08,007 people in Bahrain have been affected by the Corona. 10 lakh 22 thousand 69 people recovered and 38 people died. Source: Khaleej Times
Source: ODHIKAR by www.odhikar.news.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ODHIKAR by www.odhikar.news. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!