The article, a link to register in Alwaleed Charitable Foundation aid to all governorates of the Kingdom, appeared first on Thaqafni.
Al-Walid Charitable Foundation is one of the social institutions that work to help improve the life of the citizen and provide many humanitarian services to all citizens who deserve help, and the Al-Walid Charitable Foundation is interested in many programs that aim to support the citizen in the most difficult personal circumstances that every person goes through, and among these programs The developmental housing program, which extends until 2030, where many housing units are provided that suit the circumstances of each person separately, in addition to providing a means of transportation suitable for all persons, men and women, in the event that the conditions qualify for this aid are available. It was provided by the Al-Walid Charitable Foundation for Citizens in the Kingdom to one million citizens during a period of up to 10 years, and the aid of Al-Walid Charitable Foundation is provided free of charge to all citizens who have the right to disburse this aid.
Conditions of registration in support of Al-Walid Charitable Foundation
Al-Walid Charitable Foundation clarified that the registration on the website is in order to benefit from the support programs provided by the foundation, whether housing or car, as Al-Walid Foundation disburses all assistance to those who deserve the assistance without any exceptions, and this is done through the availability of registration conditions in each person until it is done Acceptance of the registration application:
- A specific age must be at least 21 years, as a minimum in order for anyone to register on the site.
- The family breadwinner should not receive a monthly salary of more than 3000 Saudi riyals.
- The beneficiary does not own any housing units within all cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The beneficiary does not own any vehicles transported within all cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The consent of the beneficiary not to dispose of the sale in any support obtained, whether housing or car.
- Classification of families or individuals who register as being from the lowest income families and the most in need of this aid within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Citizens’ contact number with Al-Walid Charitable Foundation
Al-Walid Charitable Foundation makes it easier for all citizens who wish to inquire about the method of registration or inquire about a previously submitted request or to inquire about any request related to dealing with Al-Walid Charitable Foundation, and this is done through the following unified number 966112110000.
The registration site of the Alwaleed Bin Talal Charitable Foundation
Registration in the Al-Walid Charitable Foundation is carried out through the fulfillment of the aforementioned conditions for every person who wishes to register suffers from the problem of the lack of suitable housing or the lack of suitable means of transportation for him, and registration is done through simple steps that are as follows:
- Register a request for assistance by logging into the Al-Walid Humanity website.
- Record all required personal data fields such as personal name, ID number, mobile number, e-mail and all required data.
- Activate login via Twitter, then press Register.
Log in as a new user
- Enter the Al-Walid Foundation for Humanitarian Services website.
- Click on New Registration.
- Write down all the data required of you such as (typing the square name – the email and then confirming it again – the mobile number – the national ID number – entering your password and then confirming it again.
- At the last step, you click on Register.
- Inquire online Saudi electricity bill and how to calculate the consumption value
The article, a link to register in Alwaleed Charitable Foundation aid to all governorates of the Kingdom appeared first on Thaqafni.
Source: الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!