Inquiry about final exit visa تأشيرة Among the services that are of great interest to residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the end of their stay in the Kingdom or the desire to terminate their contract and leave the Kingdom permanently, the Absher electronic platform provides a service to inquire about the issuance of the final exit visa, as well as this service is available through the Muqeem platform, where through these two platforms can query About the validity of the visa before leaving the country.
Inquiry about final exit visa تأشيرة
The final exit visa can be inquired in two ways:
Inquire about a final exit visa through Absher
The validity of a final exit visa can be inquired through Absher, provided that the expatriate worker has an account on the platform, with the following steps:
- Log in to the Absher platform.
- Log in to the platform using your username and password, then enter the confirmation code sent to the mobile to confirm the login process.
- From my services, click on Inquiries, then click on Passports, and then click on Exit and Re-entry Visa Status.
- A new page will appear in front of us, enter your residence number, then the sponsor’s ID number, then the visual code, and finally, enter the visa number or passport number, then click on View.
- The visa data will appear in front of us from its number, expiry date and type final.
Inquiry about a final exit visa through the Muqeem platform
The process of inquiring about the validity of the visa through a resident is as follows:
- Entering the link to query the validity of the visa via the Muqeem platform, as shown in the picture.
- Choose the type of verification of the validity of the final exit visa, whether it is the residence number or the visa number, then enter the residence or visa number.
- Select the type of match you want, either by residence number, visa number, passport number, name, date of birth, residence expiry date, or visa expiry date, then enter the match number in the next field, then click Verify.
- On the next page, you will see all the visa information entered and its number.
Print final exit visa
After completing the query about the final exit visa via the Muqeem platform as previously, the visa data that appears in front of us can be printed directly, by clicking on “Print Visa”, and it can also be printed after its data appears also through the Absher platform with the above-mentioned steps.
Conditions for issuing a final exit visa
The General Directorate of Passports has set a set of conditions for the resident to obtain a final exit visa to leave the Kingdom, which are:
- The presence of the expatriate employee inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia when submitting the application.
- Traffic fines must be paid before issuing a visa. Therefore, it is necessary to inquire about traffic violations to pay them before issuing a visa.
- The expatriate must not own a car.
- Fill out the form for issuing a final exit visa on the Absher platform.
- The validity of the passport of the expatriate worker for a period of no less than sixty days.
- It is necessary to ensure the confidentiality of the validity of the residence permit before starting to obtain the final exit visa so as not to face a fine for violating the residence system in the Kingdom.
Final exit visa
The final exit visa is issued through the Absher platform by the expatriate worker himself, after the issuance of the new labor law in March 2021, and the process of requesting the issuance of the final exit visa is carried out with the following steps:
- Log in to the Absher platform and confirm the registration process.
- From the electronic services, we choose the Passports, then the visa issuance service, then choose a new application.
- Select Final Exit Visa, then click Submit, then click Submit again to confirm sending your Final Exit Visa application.
- A new page appears in front of us confirming the final exit visa application, and at the bottom of the page there is a print button to print the application.
- The process of processing the visa application for a period of 10 days to approve or reject its issuance, and the employer receives a message that the expatriate worker submits an application to issue a final exit visa.
- The visa application can be canceled through the Absher platform within 10 days of submitting the application by clicking on cancel visa application.
Source: الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!