The Saudi Ministry of Health works to provide all aspects of support and care for all patients. The Ministry recommends that all its health bodies and institutions take care of the patient, work for his comfort, provide all facilities and services to him, and provide the patient with complete satisfaction. The Ministry also works through medical staff and technicians to provide All means of patient care, and on this basis, the Ministry worked to obtain the priority card, which represents great importance and benefit for the patient, in order to receive the appropriate and required treatment.
What is a priority card?
The priority card is one of the initiatives provided to the patient, with the aim of accelerating the provision of services to the patient, and through it all the amenities provided to the patient are available, and its role is as follows:
- Overcome all obstacles that may face patients.
- Facilitating the card holder in order to provide the service to him.
- It also facilitates communication with those in charge of various medical facilities.
- Card holders can move around the facility and communicate with service providers. It also enables easy access to medicines, as well as prosthetic devices that are dispensed to the patient.
People can obtain a priority card through several steps, which are as follows:
- You must first go to the patient’s medical facility.
- After that, a priority form is obtained, and the required data is written in it.
- It is important and necessary to attach all medical reports of the beneficiary.
- We have to go to one of the priority offices spread and located inside the Kingdom, as well as those that have been approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Finally, the application is done, then the card can be obtained in a short time.
priority card Social security
There are a number of categories that have been identified through the Ministry of Health, with the aim of obtaining the card and benefiting from its services. These categories include the following:
- Persons with special needs.
- The elderly and those over the age of sixty years.
- As well as some patients who need health care at home.
- Persons who have performed medical examinations and have medical reports issued by the competent medical committees
Source: الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!