– I would love to spend holidays with Georgina Rodríguez! After watching her series I was sure that if she knew me we would be best friends! I admire the sense of family he has and the way he deals with criticism from an entire world.– The best beach in the world is…
– The one in São Rafael, in Albufeira! My paternal grandparents live there so I grew up on that beach. It’s my refuge, where I go whenever I can! – What piece of clothing do you wear the most in summer?
– Bikinis and bathing suits!– What is the ideal song to listen to on the beach?
– One of the most beautiful memories I have is sharing the headphones with my cousin Isa and listening to great hits from the 90s! We do this every summer.– Is this time of year more eating or drinking?
– I love eating! Whether in summer or winter, I love a good meal!– Imperial, sangria ou cocktails?
– Sparkling wine sangria and red fruits. The best I do, modesty aside!– What’s your biggest summer addiction?
– The balls of Berlin, I love it!– After all, does the heat increase libido or not?
– In my opinion, yes! Everything is more attractive and beautiful in the summer.– What part of the body is best taken care of at this time?
– From my face! I’m always very careful. I don’t get sun on my face, I don’t like it and I can’t!– What would change in your body just for this time of year?
– Maybe the color! I’d love to be brunette all the time but I can’t always be in the sun!– How many photos do you post on average on Instagram during the summer?
– If you take a look at my Instagram @aagatarodrigues, you’ll soon realize that I post a lot of stories.– Is summer better during the day or at night?
– Summer is better during the day! I have a habit of always waking up at 6 am whether I’m on vacation or not, I love to enjoy the day!– A dream for a midsummer night?
– Being able to travel and enjoy the company of my family.
Ágata Rodrigues is 31 years old and is from Porto, where she worked for eight years in the information CMTV. In March 2021, she left Invicta behind and moved to Lisbon to embrace entertainment. He presents the ‘Manhã CM’ with Duarte Siopa.
Source: Correio da Manhã by www.vidas.pt.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Correio da Manhã by www.vidas.pt. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!