Abu Twa-ha was hiding in a friend’s house in Gaibandha

Abu Tb-ha Muhammad Adnan was in hiding at the house of his friend Siam Ibn Sharif for eight days in the village of West Piarapur in Boali Union of Gaibandha Sadar Upazila. He also had three friends Abdul Muhith and Firoz Alam and Amir Uddin. Nephew of Siam Boali Union Chairman Abdul Majed Khan.

On Saturday (June 19) at noon, they went to the village of West Piarapur and saw Siam’s half-baked tinsed house. The house is well furnished. Empty in front of the house. Lonely home. Nishat Nahar, Siam’s mother, lives alone in this house. Siam’s father Sharif Newaz Khan used to work at the United Commercial Bank in Dhaka. He died a year ago. Sharif Nawaz Khan has one son and one daughter. Daughter Sumaiya bint Sharif is married. She lives with her husband in Tongi, Dhaka.

Siam studied at the Lions School and College in Rangpur. Abu Taha Adnan used to study in the same college. Their friendship developed through education. Later Siam passed MBA from Dhaka University. Siam is currently staying at his father-in-law’s house in Kamal Kachna area of ​​Rangpur city. On March 1, Siam joined a mobile company in Rangpur. He has been there ever since. One son of Siam. His name is Muhammad ibn Siam. Age 10 months. Siam is now in Rangpur with his wife Sanjida. Abu Twa-ha Muhammad Adnan stayed at the village of Siam with three friends, but Siam did not come home at that time.

Nishat Nahar, the mother of Siam, said on Saturday afternoon, “Abu Twa-ha Muhammad Adnan came to my house with his three friends on Friday afternoon, June 11. He was at my house from Friday 11th June to Friday 18th June. On Friday morning he left for Rangpur with three friends. On arrival he arrives in a private car. The car dropped them off and left. The same car came and took them away last Friday morning. He said Abu Twa-ha was in my house for eight days. Abu Ta-ha got up and left the house. During this time he never went out of the house. His friends did not go out of the house. They spent time inside the house reciting prayers and kalam.

Abu Twa-ha Muhammad Adnan was in hiding in this house for eight days

Asked why they had come, Siam’s mother Nishat Nahar said, “As soon as Abu Twa-ha came to my house, he told me that someone was following me.” I suffer from insecurity. You will stay here for a few days. I said, what a problem. He has been to my house more than once before. “I made their meals three times,” he said. They stayed at home day and night. I don’t know anything else.

Meanwhile, the people of the village did not know that Abu Twa-Had was staying at Siam’s house. The people of the surrounding houses did not know much. However, a young man named Asib from the next house said, “I saw a car enter the house on June 11. I don’t know how long they were there after that. I don’t even know what he came for. However, Samrat Mia, a tea shop owner in West Piarapur Bazar, said, “My house is next to Siam’s house. As I was leaving the house last Friday morning, I saw a car parked in Siam’s yard. Then I don’t know anything. Akbar Ali, a resident of West Piarapur village, said, “We see Siam’s relatives often come to their house.” But that day I saw a car enter their house. But we can’t say who came and how long they stayed.


Source: Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!