A woman and a man died after being poisoned with carbon monoxide

A woman and a man died on Saturday, after being intoxicated with carbon monoxide, in a commune from Dolj county.

ISU Dolj announces that it has been called to intervene in the commune of Leu for providing medical care to two people intoxicated with carbon monoxide.

The teams from SMURD and SAJ immediately started the resuscitation maneuvers for the two people found in cardiac arrest.

The resuscitation was unsuccessful, and the two were pronounced dead.

It is about a 71-year-old woman and a 73-year-old man. The two became intoxicated with carbon monoxide from the stove.

(source: AFP)


Source: Jurnalul.ro by jurnalul.ro.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Jurnalul.ro by jurnalul.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!