According to ISU Teleorman, on Monday morning, at around 8.30, the military firefighters from the Roșiorii de Vede Detachment were requested to intervene to extinguish a house fire in the town of Vârtoapele de Sus.
Two fire trucks, a SMURD ambulance and a SAJ medical team went to the scene.
The crews arrived at the scene and found that the fire was in a bedroom, and inside there were two deceased victims, a woman of about 35 years and a girl of almost 3 years, mother and child.
The fire was extinguished within the limits found after about two hours.
The probable cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit, according to the fire department.
››› See the photo gallery ‹‹‹
Source: Jurnalul by jurnalul.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Jurnalul by jurnalul.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!