A teenager dies of electrocution while working in a puja mandap

A teenager died due to electrocution while working at a puja mandap in Latifpur Pakka Matha area under Akbar Shah police station of Chittagong city.

The incident happened on Monday (September 18) around 12:00 pm. The name of the dead teenager is Subrata Dutta Kunal (18). He is the son of Krishna Dutta of Latifpur Mahajan Bari of Akbarshah Police Station.

One of Subrata Dutt’s close relatives named Sani Awaga, who took Subrata Dutt to the hospital, was decorating the mandap on the occasion of Ganesh Puja. Around 12 o’clock in the night, Subkarat was suddenly electrocuted and injured. Later we rescued him and took him to Chittagong Medical College Hospital.

In-charge of Chittagong Medical College Police Outpost Nurul Alam Ashek said that one person was electrocuted in the Pujamandap in Akbarshah area and was brought to the hospital immediately after being brought to the hospital. His body has been kept in the morgue for post-mortem.

Source: দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net.

*The article has been translated based on the content of দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!