Since the outbreak of the pandemic, in addition to business actors, it has been increasingly used in government, health and education. For Hungarian users, Webex is also available with a Hungarian language interface.
Forecasts for 2020 suggest that hybrid work will be the norm among office workers, meaning employees will work alternately in the office and from home. The innovations just announced have already been developed by Cisco engineers in preparation for hybrid work models:
The renewed Webex
Related to Webex more than 50 innovations focuses on three areas: seamless collaboration (including meetings, instant messaging, and phone calls), hybrid work and intelligent customer support solutions (contact center). All of this is built on Cisco’s trademark robust security and privacy.
Novelties available for video conferencing and virtual meetings:
- Background noise filtering: no more loud typing or glistening paper. Webex automatically detects and filters out common background noise.
- Notes and reminder: you can also search the transcripts, so the team members who missed the meeting can easily review what was said at the meeting afterwards.
- Highlighting tasks and responsibilities: Webex Assistant creates these based on a verbal command.
- Freely adjustable screen: The range of video layouts has been expanded, and the popular “grid view” can be easily modified using a slider.
- Webex Huddle: no prior invitation required, team members can be invited to a spontaneous meeting with a single click.
- Group sessions: Discussion participants can be divided into groups at any time – a useful feature in education or workshops.
Features coming soon:
Real-time captioning: From February, real-time subtitling will be available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Dutch and Japanese.
- Presentation wallpaper: Presentations, videos, or applications can also be displayed as a dynamic wallpaper behind the artist’s camera image.
- Gestures and hand gestures: Did you like the presentation? The thumb shown is “translated” by artificial intelligence into a “like” emoji that appears on a screen for everyone to see. This feature will be available on Webex for the first time.
- Save and share meeting materials: materials shared during discussions and recordings are immediately saved in Webex.
- Large conferences: The Webex Events module will soon be available to up to 25,000 participants. Even more than 100,000 (!) People can attend an online event with the new Webex Events built-in live broadcast. Live streaming on popular social media platforms will continue to be available.
New Webex hardware for home or office
Webex Desk Camera: Cisco 4K Resolution Webcam with Face Detection and Busy. You can now mute or unmute the microphone with a simple gesture – this feature is also the first in the industry, no other USB camera can do it.
Coming soon – Webex Desk Hub: As many organizations rethink and remodel their office space, returning to the office can bring more “hotdesking,” or flexible seating arrangements, to employees. Using the new Webex Desk Hub any available table easily into your own workstation becomes. You can also connect your own camera, earphones, monitor, laptop and mobile.
Coming soon – Webex Desk desktop video conferencing tool: An all-in-one video conferencing endpoint, the little brother of the popular Webex Desk Pro desktop video conferencing tool, available at a competitive price and with features such as noise reduction, virtual background and face recognition.
Webex App Hub and Ecoystem
With the new application center, users can easily work with third-party applications integrated into their environment in a Webex meeting and then save the work for later follow-up.
The new Webex App Hub has pre-built integrations for Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, ServiceNow, MIRO, Mural and Workplace for Facebook.
The new AI-supported Webex Contact Center offers significant benefits to businesses, customers, and operators: making the reliability and flexibility of cloud-based customer contact centers available.
Source: technokrata by www.technokrata.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of technokrata by www.technokrata.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!