A new Capitalism – Beppe Grillo’s Blog

The richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%. What could be done to build a fairer world in such social inequality?

The documentary “Um novo Capitalismo” (New Capitalism) tells the stories of Brazilian, Indian and Mexican entrepreneurs who have found an alternative to this scenario: to build a new, more just and humane capitalism. Business owners, visionaries, with only social impact at heart, who have profitable businesses while fighting poverty.

Take some time and watch it. Social and economic justice is possible!

The documentary, subtitled in Italian, can be found on the major online platforms.

Download the page in PDFimage_printPrint the page

Source: Il Blog di Beppe Grillo by beppegrillo.it.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Il Blog di Beppe Grillo by beppegrillo.it. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!