A housewife died after being electrocuted while watching TV in Rangunia

A housewife has died while watching TV in Rangunia.

The incident took place on Tuesday (June 21) at around 8 pm in Ward 3 of Sarafvata Union in the upazila. The deceased was identified as Moni Akhter, 28. He is the son of Ayub Khan. Parvez’s wife 7

Confirming the incident, local UP member Mahbubul Alam said housewife Moni went to plug in to watch TV at night. At this time, unfortunately, an electrician made a connection without realizing that he was already torn. In this he is electrified. When he was rescued unconscious and taken to the Upazila Health Complex, the doctor declared him dead.

The deceased has a four-and-a-half-year-old daughter and a one-and-a-half-year-old son.

His sudden death has cast a shadow of mourning over the area.


Source: দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net.

*The article has been translated based on the content of দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!