Ido Shloman, 5, arrived at Assuta Hospital in Ashdod in the morning (Wednesday) with his mother after allegedly swallowing a half-shekel coin and suffering from swallowing difficulties, incessant vomiting and weakness.
The X-ray confirmed the concern and revealed that the coin was stuck in the esophagus, in a sensitive and dangerous place. The boy was taken to the operating room, where the coin was successfully taken out by Dr. Yehuda Schwartz and Dr. Ibrahim Said. At the end of the operation, the child was transferred for further treatment and supervision in the pediatric ward of the hospital.
Dr. Hagar Gur Superman, director of the pediatric emergency room at Assuta Hospital in Ashdod, said that “this is a relatively foreign and large fact for every person and certainly for a 5-year-old child. Donkey”.
Source: Maariv.co.il – בריאות by www.maariv.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – בריאות by www.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!