The period of pregnancy is an exciting period on the one hand but accompanied by concerns on the other. The changes that your life undergoes in general and your body in particular are not something that is easy to accept. It is said that a pregnant woman is radiant and looks especially sexy but what to do that not everyone feels that way? Luckily the fashion world has advanced and now allows you to maintain a style of songs for you every morning anew. We have prepared a tips guide for the pregnant fashionista, because what is a pregnancy today without chic photos for Instush?
1. Buy Kenny – Already in the first months of pregnancy, when you are still in the same size, prefer to buy flared A-line shirts and dresses or stretch knit fabrics so you can grow fun with them, and enjoy them throughout your pregnancy. What is certain – do not exaggerate and do not buy 4 sizes above your size, it will not flatter you in any way. Renew yourself in 3-4 dresses that will serve you throughout the period, and it really does not have to be from the maternity ward.
2. Hiding in chic –Many women choose to hide their pregnancy in the first few months and for the benefit of this the oversize trend does the job perfectly! Choose a shirt or dress in an oversized cut that is far and away from the body, so that no one will notice, even if your stomach came out quickly.
3. Flat and beautiful – With swollen ankles and baby weight, do not give up on shoes that look good, that will give you both a flattering total look and a good feeling. There are now quite a few doll shoes or flat shoes that will help you get through your pregnancy in style and no less importantly – comfortably. Let go of shoes with laces, because let’s face it – there is a stage in pregnancy when there is no chance that you will bend down to lace up the laces …
4. It’s all a matter of proportion – If you feel that your chest and abdomen have grown a lot, give up tops with excess fabric, ruffles, contractions and other things that will add unnecessary volume and increase you more. Precisely cuts that envelop the body will flatter you more.
5. Highlights in the Pan – A pregnant belly is chic, in every way – highlight it. Note that maternity clothes usually have a belt or zipper just below the chest that highlights the pregnant belly. You can totally combine this trick with any outfit you have in the closet – just take a belt and tie it just below the chest.
6. Expose V-necklines – Shirts and dresses will greatly compliment your growing chest. Prefer to buy shirts with V-necklines, and when you feel that the chest is very large and the neckline is too bare, add a tight-fitting tank top in a different color. It will also add a different style to the garment, nor will it cut the chest.
And beyond all the rules and tips – Allow yourself to celebrate yourself. You can wear everything – from tights to skirts. Do not give up your style because pregnancy is not a disease. Moreover, we all know that precisely on days when we do not feel good or wow – dressing in a garment that you love and makes you feel beautiful – changes your whole mood and feeling.
Source: Maariv.co.il – אופנה by www.maariv.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – אופנה by www.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!