Suara.com – After starting his career as a football club owner, Raffi Ahmad expanded his business empire by building a sports hall aka GOR. He has also prepared the design of the arena to be built. Take a peek at the design of the Raffi Ahmad GOR which will be built below.
Nagita Slavina’s husband revealed the design design for the sports hall that he plans to build under the name Rans Entertainment. Judging from its design, Raffi Ahmad’s GOR has quite complete facilities and arenas.
Curious as to what the design of GOR Raffi Ahmad looks like? Take a peek at the following portrait.
1. Raffi Ahmad Sport Hall was built in the Pantai Indah Kapuk 2 area and has started looking for tenants.
Also Read: Raffi Ahmad Builds Complete Sports Facility Named RansPrestige Sportainment
2. In addition to the football field, later this GOR will also be built a golf course.
3. A design for the circulation of visitors and GOR users has also been prepared by separating the circulation between car drivers, golf carts, pedestrians, and cyclists.
4. At Raffi Ahmad’s GOR, it will also be equipped with a rooftop area and lounge to relax.
5. Details of the grass for the futsal field to be built are also shown via Raffi’s upload.
6. Lockers are also provided with quite a lot and spacious room.
7. Later, the room e-sports was provided with a spacious rena complete with stage and audience stands.
Source: Suara.com – Berita Entertainment – Dunia Hiburan,Artis,Gosip Terkini by www.suara.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Suara.com – Berita Entertainment – Dunia Hiburan,Artis,Gosip Terkini by www.suara.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!