87% of MZ generation trainees “positive of ‘MZ generation interviewer'” :: Empathy Media Newsis News Agency ::

[서울=뉴시스] Opinion of MZ generation interviewers. (Graphic = provided by Job Korea) 2021.10.26 [email protected] *Resale and DB ban


[서울=뉴시스] Reporter Park Jeong-gyu = Recently, the distribution industry has introduced a recruitment method that employs an interviewer from the MZ generation when recruiting new employees.

According to job platform Job Korea on the 26th, as a result of conducting a ‘opinion survey on MZ generation interviewers’ among 644 MZ generation job seekers, 87.4% answered ‘positive’. Only 12.6% answered ‘negative’.

As for the reason for thinking positively about the MZ generation interviewer (multiple responses), the most common answer was ‘I think I will evaluate it from various perspectives while keeping the possibility open’ (58.1%). Next, ‘the MZ generation is the most likely to understand the MZ generation’ (41.6%), ‘because I think the existing interview method needs a change’ (29.8%), ‘they are feeling the influence of the MZ generation’ (22.7%) ), ‘I think I can take the interview with a little more confidence’ (4.8%).

On the other hand, those who answered negatively (12.6%) answered that the reason (multiple responses) was ‘because the evaluation criteria are likely to be vague due to lack of experience or experience’ (43.2%), ‘they need to practice separately for interviewing the MZ generation interviewer’ ‘I think I will do it’ (30.9%), ‘I am having difficulties with the recently introduced new methods such as non-face-to-face interviews’ (27.2%), and ‘I think I will be more nervous’ (23.5%).

Regarding the elements of a good interviewer (multiple responses) selected by MZ generation trainees, the most common answer was ‘an interviewer who tells you well about the company, such as salary and welfare’ (50.0%), and ‘an interviewer who treats you kindly and warmly throughout the interview. ‘(37.4%), ‘Interviewer who gives feedback on applicant’s strengths and weaknesses’ (35.1%), ‘Interviewer who reads resume and cover letter carefully and asks questions’ (22.6%).

On the other hand, 7 out of 10 MZ generation trainees said that the interviewer’s attitude influences their decision to join the company. Of the total respondents, 77.5% answered that ‘the attitude of the interviewer affects the decision to join the company’, and the remaining 22.5% answered ‘does not affect it’.

◎ Sympathy Media Newsis [email protected]


Source: 뉴시스 속보 by www.newsis.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of 뉴시스 속보 by www.newsis.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!