Suara.com – From his marriage to Larissa Chou, Alvin Faiz has a son named Yusuf Alvin Ramadhan. After divorcing from Larissa Chou, Alvin married Henny Rahman which made him the father of Muhammad Zayn El Barack Daulay. What’s Alvin Faiz’s style fighting like with his biological child and extended child? Read on for more.
Alvin Faiz became a concern because his wife, Henny Rahman, and his ex-wife, Larissa Chou were involved in a war of insinuations. In her confession, Larissa Chou claimed to have asked Henny to tell Alvin to also pay attention to Yusuf.
So what is Alvin Faiz’s style like with his biological children and extended children? Here’s the review.
1. This is Alvin’s style when playing video games with Yusuf. The father of this child is also very compact in wearing twin clothes.
Also Read: Reveals the Purpose of Posting the Contents of Henny Rahman’s SMS, Larissa Chou: This is How I Defend Myself
2. Alvin shows off a photo of holding and kissing the cheek of Zayn, his son. He said that although he is not a biological father, he will try to be a better father figure.
3. This sweet portrait of Alvin and Yusuf was shared on his Instagram account last August. Yusuf was really excited as if he was curious about what his father saw on his cellphone.
4. The style of Alvin carrying Zayn in this photo is also not less in the spotlight. Zayn himself is not fussy when he is carried by his father, he continued.
5. This one is Alvin’s funny style when he teases Yusuf. Alvin is very happy because this photo was taken when Yusuf was 4 years old you know.
6. Alvin also did not miss accompanying Zayn to learn to swim. Alvin even quickly kissed Zayn as soon as Zikry Daulay’s son entered the swimming pool.
Also Read: Larissa Chou Reveals Reasons for Exposing Henny Rahman’s Insults to the Public
7. Even though he is very close to Zayn, Alvin certainly doesn’t forget Yusuf. This moment was captured when Alvin took Yusuf to the mall.
Source: Suara.com – Berita Gosip Artis Terkini Di Indonesia by www.suara.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Suara.com – Berita Gosip Artis Terkini Di Indonesia by www.suara.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!