Photo: press photo
Yesterday, 5 June, local government elections were held in Latvia. 17 786 people came to the polling stations in Daugavpils. The turnout was just over 31%.
• Party “Consent”, the leader of the list Andrey Elksninsh – 42.25% (7 places),
• OUR PARTY, leader of the list Igor Prelatov – 14.12% (3 places),
• Латгальская партия / Latvian Development, leader of the list Janis Lachplesis – 13.25% (2 places),
• Daugavpils Region Party, list leader Peteris Dzalbe – 9.64% (2 places),
• Russian Union of Latvia, leader of the list Alexey Vasiliev – 8.22% (1st place).
In this way, to the new structure of the Daugavpils Duma pass:
– Andrey Elksninsh
– Valery Kononov
– Mikhail Lavrenov
– Anatoly Grzhibovsky
– Victoria Sporane-Khudoyana
– Natalia Kozhanova
– Iveta Yukshinska
– Igor Prelatov
– Libya Yankovskaya
– Mechislav Truskovsky
– Janis Lachplesis
– Janis Dukshinsky
– Peteris Dzalbe
– Ivar Schkinch
– Alexey Vasiliev
The following parties did not overcome the five percent barrier in the elections to the Daugavpils Duma:
• Alternative / Alternative /, leader of the list Alexander Mirsky (4.06%),
• Union of Green and Peasants / Zaļo un Zemnieku savienība /, leader of the list Arvid Barshchevsky (2.88%),
• Christian Democratic Union / Kristīgi demokrātiskā savienība /, leader of the list Richard Eigim (2.28%),
• New Conservative Party / Jaunā konservatīvā partija /, leader of the list Sergei Blagoveshchensky (1.28).
• New Consent / Jaunā Saskaņa /, leader of the list Alexander Ilyin (1.04%),
Source: nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!