Oats or oats are cereals that are used in human nutrition in various ways: in the form of flakes, semolina and flour, and this information is not surprising given the content of its grain. Namely, this plant is rich in proteins, essential amino acids, but also minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and others. However, what oats are used for much more is the diet of domestic animals. The grain we are dealing with today has certain advantages when it comes to that purpose, but also disadvantages. We have set aside five for you.
Advantages of oats:
- Oats or oats have a positive effect on boar libido and the entry of sows into estrus. Also, if used in the diet of bulls, it has a positive effect on spermatogenic acid the same.
- As most people know, oats are the most widely used horse nutrition. This data is not surprising given the fact that those who use this cereal in their diet are less likely to get sick how big (pain in the abdomen) and holiday diseases of the horse (a disease that occurs after a long rest, there is trembling, difficulty moving the horse and braking of the back of the body)
Because of the quantity cellulose in the husk, is very suitable for the horse’s digestive system, does not cause any disorders. Adult horses are given chaff, while foals and older horses still need to peel the grain. There are many claims that horses that eat oats are more lively and full of energy compared to those that do not use oats in their diet.
- If used for feeding broilers, it has a positive effect on reducing the boiling of feathers and cannibalism. The percentage that oats should take in the mixture for their diet is from 10 to 15 percent, without chaff.
- When feeding goats and other animals with straw, it is considered that it is best to use it sword.
- It has multiple applications, in addition to grain it is used green mass oats that can be given pure, or combined with annual legumes, and is suitable for silage.
- The grain of oats is covered with hard chaff and its peeling it’s not easy at all, and when given to pigs and poultry it is necessary to peel it (high cellulose content in the hymen causes difficulty in digestion in them).
- This one has the lowest energy value of all cereals. The nutritional value of oats is even for 15 of 20 rank smaller than barley.
- When used in the diet of pigs, it creates softer fats, and therefore worse bacon.
- A large amount of unsaturated fatty acids in its oil can lead to milk fat reduction.
- Due to the action of growing conditions the quality of oat grains can strongly oscillate a lot from harvest to harvest, much more than when it comes to other cereals.
Source: Agromedia by www.agromedia.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Agromedia by www.agromedia.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!