ATV – The Academy of Technical Sciences – at its annual meeting on 11 May admitted 40 new members who are technology leaders and top researchers in their respective fields of work.
ATV – the Academy of Technical Sciences – has strengthened the organization by admitting 40 new members.
The members are elected to the Academy because they combine strong professionalism with a broad social outlook.
“It gives me great pleasure to be able to welcome 40 new members to Denmark’s strongest network for technology leaders. The new academy members best represent research, technology development and innovation in Denmark”, says Lia Leffland, Academy Director of ATV.
“It was not difficult for the Selection Committee to find suitable candidates, as there were many strong candidates nominated for admission. The new members must now be involved in ATV’s activities, where their pro bono work is supported by the secretariat”, says Lia Leffland, academy director of ATV.
Unique membership composition
Around half of the Academy’s members work in private companies and the other half are employed at universities and knowledge organisations. This unique composition of members provides optimal conditions for creating collaborations across sectors and professional areas.
The members’ fields of work lie within technical science, natural science, digitization and health science as well as related areas.
The new academy members are:
Section leader, Professor Ari Alf Mikael Rehn, Department of Technology and Innovation, SDU
- COO Anders Gram, Bactolife ApS
- Head of Department, Professor Andreas Roepstorff, Department of Culture and Society, AU
- Professor Anne Ladegaard Skov, DTU Chemical Engineering
- CEO Astrid Haug, Astrid Haug Bureau
- Associate professor, deputy head of department Astrid Heidemann Lassen, Department of Materials and Production, AAU
- Senior physician, Professor Barbara Malene Fischer, Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Copenhagen
- Professor, head of department Birgit Schiøtt, Department of Chemistry, AU
- Professor Birgitte Bak-Jensen, AAU Energy
- Professor Cathrine Frandsen, DTU Physics
- COO & Co-Founder Charlotte Vedel, Lactobio A/S
- Project Director Christian Beenfeldt, Knowledge Hub Zealand
- Professor, Institute Director Claus Hélix-Nielsen, DTU Sustain
- Professor, deputy head of department Daniel Enrique Lucani Rötter, Department of Electrical and Computer Technology, AU
- Development Manager Ditte Linde Thomsen, LIFE Foundation
- Professor Gemma C. Solomon, Institute of Chemistry, KU
- CEO Hanne Christensen, FORCE Technology
- Managing Director Henning Højberg Kristensen, BITZER Electronics A/S
- Head of Department, Professor Horst-Günter Rubahn, Mads Clausen Institute, SDU
- Professor Huai Wang, AAU Energy
- Vice President, Biometrics Ingrid Sofie Harbo, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Head of department Jakob Grue Simonsen, Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
- Director, Innovation and Sustainability Jakob Strømann-Andersen, Henning Larsen
- Professor, head of department Jan Alexis Nielsen, Department of Science Didactics, University of Copenhagen
- Head of Department, Professor Jan Westenkær Thomsen, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- Senior Vice President Jens Brandt Bering, NIRAS A/S
- Sustainability Manager Jesper Jerlang, Aasted ApS
- Associate Digital Director Kenneth C. Kleissl, COWI A/S
- Professor, group leader Lars Juhl Jensen, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen
- Lecturer, Head of Continuing Education Line H. Clemmensen, DTU Compute
- Professor, dean Marianne Holmer, Faculty of Science, SDU
- Professor Mette Nyegaard, Department of Medicine and Health Technology, AAU
- Scientific Director Morten Bache, Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Professor Pernille Bjørn, Department of Computer Science, Human-Centred Computing Section, KU
- CTO Power to X Poul Georg Moses, Topsoe A/S
- Executive Vice President Thomas Bech Hansen, FORCE Technology
- CEO Thomas Krogh Jensen, Copenhagen Fintech
- Vice President, Business Development Fuel Cells and Energy Storage Tue Johannessen, Alfa Laval AB
- Professor, section leader Ulrik Lund Andersen, DTU Physics
- Section manager Vibeke Reimer Borregaard, Aalborg Supply
Source: IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!