Among these new technologies is the mapping of trails that will be available through the application myGMC, which was redesigned for this purpose and also this fully electric vehicle will include a new Power Station generator, also available and which allows the use of up to 3 kilowatts of vehicle energy, turning the HUMMER EV SUV into a source of energy, both off road and so also in the home as a backup generator.
Thanks to the interdependent body / battery structure, this vehicle enables the Infinity Roof on the EV truck as well as the SUV.
Also due to its off-road proportions, it helps it to be much more maneuverable, taking full advantage of available features such as CrabWalk technology, Extraction Mode and others.
The HUMMER EV SUV is powered by GM’s Ultium platform and is launched with the exclusive Edition 1 package, offered in Moonshot Green Matte available with or without the Extreme Off-Road Package, this allows customers to tailor the Hummer EV to greater off-road capability or greater driving efficiency.
According to Hummer EV chief engineer Al Oppenheiser, “GMC’s HUMMER EV SUV offers an exceptional balance of on-road performance and off-road capability, enhanced by a unique structure that enables our signature outdoor experience. New features making their debut in the SUV reinforce its role as a tactical tool in almost any situation.“.
Here are the most notable features of the new Hummer EV 2024 SUV from General Motors:
- Interdependent battery / body structure that supports a single dual-stack battery pack
- Available three-motor Ultium Drive system offering up to 830 horsepower and up to 11,500 lb.-ft. of torque – enough power for super-fast sprints from 0-60 mph in about 3.5 seconds with available Watts To Freedom5 (based on GM estimates )
- New satellite-rendered trail mapping power allows drivers to discover and navigate off-road trails, while monitoring their vehicle’s energy consumption in real time, with community-based energy forecasting via its myGMC app
- New available power station generator2 enabling 19.2 kW AC charging, generator functionality (120 V / 25 A / 3 kW) and the ability to charge other electric vehicles (240 V / 25 A / 6 kW)
- Great degree of customization via buttons on the center console, and nearly 200 accessories will be available for HUMMER EV
- Maneuverability, with almost 9 inches less wheelbase than the HUMMER EV truck, gives you the best off-road proportions, with greater departure and breakout angles and a tighter turning circle of just 35.4 feet (10.8 meters) with 4 steering wheel
- Immersive experience, including customizable user experience features and an open-air driving experience, with the standard Infinity roof with removable Sky panels and I-bar
Below are 3 videos from GMC showing some of the features of the new Hammer EV SUV 2024:
Source: Geeks Room by feedproxy.google.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Geeks Room by feedproxy.google.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!