More than 2,400 million tweets have been generated globally around the subject of gaming, which represents an increase of 14% compared to 2020.
The 2021 has been another record year for the conversations about gaming and Twitter. The platform continues to be the go-to place for game content creators, specialized media, streamers, eSports teams and players, as well as commentators and fans.
Last year, this social network brought together more than 2.4 billion tweets about gaming globally. This represents an increase in conversation of 14% year-on-year and a volume 10 times higher than 2017. In addition, the fourth quarter of 2021 achieved a record: was the period of greatest conversation about gaming of history on Twitter.
One of the salient observations from the 2021 data is that the community gaming Spanish speaker each time has one greater presence within Twitter. In a sector in which English plays a leading role, content in Spanish continues to gain a global presence thanks to content creators.
Acquaintances AuronPlay (@auronplay) e Ibai Llanos (@IbaiLlanos) have led some of the rankings on the conversation of gaming within the platform worldwide. They are in second and fourth place on the list ‘Most talked about gaming creators‘. What’s more, Ibai has reached the first place in the rankings of ‘Creators of gaming who have gained the most followers’ and in the one of ‘Highest number of video views’. But the Spanish also stand out in the ranking of ESports athletes most commented, where @Mixwell occupies the eighth position worldwide.
If we look at the global data, we also observe that the community of gaming Latin America continues to gain strength within Twitter. Brazil It is the country that leads the conversation in that region and is in the top 5 of those who tweet the most about gaming in the world. Some of its creators and eSports teams, such as Felipe Neto (@felipeneto) or paiN Gaming (@paiNGamingBR) are at the top of some of the rankings.
This has been the conversation about ‘gaming’ at a global level on Twitter throughout 2021
Most commented videogames:
- Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact)
- Apex Legends (@PlayApex)
- Ensemble Stars! (@ensemble_stars)
- Final Fantasy (@FinalFantasy)
- Fate/Grand Order (@fgoproject)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (@animalcrossing)
- Knives Out (@game_knives_out)
- Minecraft (@minecraft)
- Project Sekai (@pj_sekai)
- Fortnite (@fortnitegame)
Countries that tweet the most about gaming:
- United Kingdom
Most commented gaming events:
- E3 2021 (@ E3)
- The Game Awards (@TheGameAwards)
- Xbox Games Showcase (@Xbox)
- Gamescom 2021 (@Gamescom)
- Summer Game Fest 2021 (@SummerGameFest)
Most talked about gaming creators:
- Colon (@Colon56N)
- AuronPlay (@auronplay)
- Felipe Neto (@felipeneto)
- Ibai Llanos (@IbaiLlanos)
- Dream (@Dream)
- GeorgeNotFound (@GeorgeNotFound)
- Corpse Husband (@Corpse_Husband)
- Sapnap (@sapnap)
- BadBoyHalo (@BadBoyHalo)
- Junichi Kato (@ unkochan1234567)
Gaming creators with the highest number of video views:
- Ibai Llanos (@IbaiLlanos, Spain)
- Gotaga (@Gotaga, France)
- TimTheTatman (@timthetatman, US)
- OpTic Scump (@scump, US)
- Dr. Disrespect (@DrDisrespect, US)
Gaming creators with the most earned followers:
- Ibai Llanos (@IbaiLlanos, Spain)
- Dream (@Dream, US)
- Ari Gameplays (@arigameplays, Mexico)
- TommyInnit (@tommyinnit, UK)
- Karl Jacobs (@KarlJacobs_, US)
Most commented eSports athletes:
- Mongraal (@Mongraal)
- Bugha (@bugha)
- Benjyfishy (@benjyfishy)
- Expensive (@scump)
- Rekkles (@RekklesLoL)
- Nobru (@Nobru)
- TrapN (@FalleNCS)
- Mixwell (@Mixwell)
- TenZ (@TenZOfficial)
- s1mple (@s1mpleO)
Most commented eSports teams:
- LOUD esports (@LOUDgg)
- FaZe Clan (@fazeclan)
- paiN Gaming (@paiNGamingBR)
- G2 Sports (@ G2esports)
- Fnatic (@fnatic)
- Fury (@ Fury)
- 100 Thieves (@100Thieves)
- DetonatioN Gaming (@team_detonation)
- T1 (@T1)
- Team Liquid (@TeamLiquid)
Most talked about eSports leagues:
- CBLOL (@CBLOL)
- Call of Duty League (@CODLeague)
- Valorant Champions Tour (@ValorantEsports)
- Overwatch League (@OverwatchLeague)
- League of Legends Championship Series (@LCSOfficial)
Do not miss anything from MarketingDirecto.com and join our Telegram t.me/MarketingDirecto
Source: Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!