The Spanish creatives will be in charge of evaluating all the registered pieces, including those that won and participated in the most recent festivals and awards organized by the Creative Circles of the region.
The Ibero-American Advertising Festival # FIAP2021, to be held virtually on October 7, confirmed the participation of a group of 20 Shortlist jurors from Spain, who will participate with their expertise and professionalism to guarantee the creative excellence of the industry in the region .
These juries will be in charge of evaluating all the registered pieces, including those that won and participated in the most recent festivals and awards organized by the Creative Circles of the region such as the Golden Circle of Mexico, CCP of Portugal, CdeC of Spain, Caribe from Panama, Cúspide from Puerto Rico, Addys from the Hispanic USA, Diente from Argentina, Ideas from Peru, Locoto from Bolivia, Tatakua from Paraguay and Desachate from Uruguay.
Each jury has been assigned one of the four disciplines considered by FIAP: Formats, Innovation, Advertisements and Production, which include a group of categories within which the submitted pieces will be measured.
The group is made up of 50% men and 50% women with the aim of promoting equal gender participation in the regional advertising industry.
The Spanish Shortlist jurors are:
- Jorge Fesser, Managing Director and founding partner of MONO Madrid in the Ads Category.
- Jesús Fuertes, VP of Strategy and Innovation of the TBWA Group in the Innovation Category.
- Daniel Sáenz, creative director of Leo Burnett in the Formats Category.
- Rosina Belda, Zissou Associate Executive Producer in the Production Category.
- Julian «Juliano» Ávila, CEO of The Amazement Agency in the Innovation Category.
- Raquel Espantaleón, Director of Strategic Planning at Mrs. Rushmore in the Formats Category.
- Alejandro Di Trolio, executive creative director of Cheil in the Production Category.
- Imma Haro, Senior Director of Deep Digital Business & Consumer Engagement at LLYC Barcelona in the Innovation Category.
- Violeta Álvarez, Director of Sales for SunMedia in the Innovation Category.
- Carmen Ibañez Boronat, partner, co-founder and creative director of Madresanta in the Ads Category.
- Pedro Travesedo, Global Director of Jogo Tech Partnership in the Announcements Category.
- Román Martínez de Bujo, Director of Photography (independent) in the Production Category.
- Chema Cuesta, creative director of The & Partnership in the Formats Category.
- Sébastien Rouvière, Associate Creative Director at David The Agency in the Ads Category.
- Borja López-Niclós, CEO of We Are Family Iberia in the Production Category.
- Miriam Malta, creative director of Ogilvy Madrid in the Production Category.
- Javi del Rio, Innovation Creative Director (independent) in the Innovation Category.
- Marta Vega, creative director of MediaMonks in the Production Category.
- Carmen Navas, Head of Visual Design / UI-UX at La Despensa in the Ads Category.
- Mariano Casares, Director of Advertising and Corporate Image of Bankia in the Ads Category.
This list is part of the more than 200 juries, experts and professionals from the industry, who were selected for the evaluation of the pieces that will participate in FIAP 2021, where the excellence of the advertising creativity of the Ibero-American region will be recognized.
For more information visit: https://www.fiapawards.com.
Do not miss anything from MarketingDirecto.com and join our Telegram t.me/MarketingDirecto
Source: Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!